AVF Regular

FS: Noble 1 Hybrid

SOLD!

Bought this as a spare because I really love the Noble but it's not getting any use and decided to pass it onto someone here rather than collect dust.

Brand new #986, has never been used except to check for leakage prior to sale and it's all good. Comes in original packaging including velvet carry case.

Price: $200 express posted within Australia.

They are currently $175 US on 310vapers but you gotta pay $60 postage and risk getting a leaky one so I think my asking is a fair price since it's brand new.

Will post pics if necessary but most people know what they look like.
    Last edited by genoxy; 08-08-13 at 01:40 AM.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    Yes please for my third!!!! Do you have any spare tanks at all. I would owe you big time If you could swing a spare my way. Of course I would pay for it, but I would owe you a favour as well?? Grovel, grovel!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Yes please for my third!!!! Do you have any spare tanks at all. I would owe you big time If you could swing a spare my way. Of course I would pay for it, but I would owe you a favour as well?? Grovel, grovel!!!
    Just had a check and got a spare tank

I can throw it in for free with the Noble

I've also got a cobalt tank which will fit but that would be extra

uploadfromtaptalk1375879123340.jpg

Let me know!

AVF Regular
    Drooling all over my computer!!!!!! The cobalt is so awesome. I never expected for you to offer me this, are you sure? You are my new best friend!!!!!! I bought my first one from 310 vapors and it was my first mod. Unfortunately as a noob, I failed to recognise the importance of spares and spares for the spares. The Noble that I bought from silverx had a topple and has a hairline crack. Very minor and still holds its integrity, but is compromised(only a matter of time,kput). It will have a rubber band bodyguard until it dies, but I need to prepare for the inevitable eventuality of its demise. I was, and probably still will put the call out to my brothers and sisters at AVF for a piggy back ride from someone making a 310 vapors purchase. Since the hike in postage costs, I cannot possibly justify it. I don't mind putting in though, co-op style!
    Thanks genoxy.

AVF Regular
    No worries dude, PM sent

AVF Regular
    $200 for the noble plus spare tank for free would be very generous plus the cobalt tank for ??$. Please don't be afraid to reconsider. If I had any spare tanks I would be reluctant to give them up since I KNOW i will need them. Sale for noble goes ahead regardless. I will get spares in the future for sure!!!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    $200 for the noble plus spare tank for free would be very generous plus the cobalt tank for ??$. Please don't be afraid to reconsider. If I had any spare tanks I would be reluctant to give them up since I KNOW i will need them. Sale for noble goes ahead regardless. I will get spares in the future for sure!!!!!
    Cool, sent you another PM

Sold pending payment!

AVF Regular
    Sold! MODS PLEASE CLOSE

AVF Regular
    You have funds. Thanks so much for the FREE spare tank. I am so envious of your cobalts!!!!! I will have similar at some point hopefully soonish. Very pleasant transaction and good luck with mac!!!!!