Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By mathsguy
  • 3 Post By mathsguy
  • 1 Post By Stabs

Thread: FS VIC Zapper by Pancho

FS VIC Zapper by Pancho

Zapper for welding NR/R wires together.

This one is built by Pancho in the UK and has the uber cool 'Thunderbirds are go!í launch ze missiles lock switch on it.

The kill switch discharges the cap - and Ďarmsí the zapper, then you press the red button for a few secs to charge up the cap. The black button also discharges. Takes 1 x AA battery (not included).

Probably donít get this if you have a pacemaker.

$64 posted.

IMG_20130808_104304.jpg
    filbert, MrGruffy and Stabs like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mathsguy View Post
    Zapper for welding NR/R wires together.

This one is built by Pancho in the UK and has the uber cool 'Thunderbirds are go!’ launch ze missiles lock switch on it.

The kill switch discharges the cap - and ‘arms’ the zapper, then you press the red button for a few secs to charge up the cap. The black button also discharges. Takes 1 x AA battery (not included).

Probably don’t get this if you have a pacemaker.

$64 posted.

IMG_20130808_104304.jpg

Stabs will take it. Oh by the way WOOOOT!!! really need one, I have about 8 devices that need res no res setup.
    Last edited by Stabs; 08-08-13 at 11:56 PM.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

PM sent Stabs. Cheers.

AVF Regular
    PM sent Stabs. Cheers.
    All paid mate, thank you for the sale.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Funds received, on his way manyana.

Thanks Stabs.

AVF Regular
    feck me quick or the dead around here!

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Hey Stabs, Zappy has left the building. Insured for $100 just in case - if you want the tracking ID, PM me and I’ll have it this arvo (though in my experience they don’t activate until delivered!)

There is a learning curve with this - but briefly, you control the zap by how long you press the red charge button for (longer = bigger zap) - about two secs is good for the wire I sent with it.

Keep the contacts of the clips clean with some 600 grit sandpaper. Keep wire lengths close to the jaws (<3mm out if poss). Overlap the wires by 1 − 1.5mm where you want the weld. Hold as still as you can for the zap. Keep ya mitts off the metal when it’s charged up (the black button will discharge). Cleaning your wire with some iso alcohol can help a bit. If your first zap doesn’t stick, don’t go over it as there will be oxidisation, snip a bit off and start again. It answers to Frank, Moon Unit or Dweezle

Cheers.
    MrGruffy, luntingsir and Stabs like this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Stabs, Zappy has left the building. Insured for $100 just in case - if you want the tracking ID, PM me and I’ll have it this arvo (though in my experience they don’t activate until delivered!)

There is a learning curve with this - but briefly, you control the zap by how long you press the red charge button for (longer = bigger zap) - about two secs is good for the wire I sent with it.

Keep the contacts of the clips clean with some 600 grit sandpaper. Keep wire lengths close to the jaws (<3mm out if poss). Overlap the wires by 1 − 1.5mm where you want the weld. Hold as still as you can for the zap. Keep ya mitts off the metal when it’s charged up (the black button will discharge). Cleaning your wire with some iso alcohol can help a bit. If your first zap doesn’t stick, don’t go over it as there will be oxidisation, snip a bit off and start again. It answers to Frank, Moon Unit or Dweezle

Cheers.
    Frank was on some serious substance when he thought to call his daughter Moon Unit, however Dwezzle was a chip off the old block with a guitar. Thanks for the destructions I have many wires to do, its probably the only reason I don't vape those devices as much, the Dickin around with wire, even though it is easy to twist them. When you need a vape in a hurry, you just grab the easiest to setup, hence Kayfuns get a run all the time, and the lite over the ES for filling.
    mathsguy likes this.

With you there Stabs - I prefer using the GGs and setting up the KF.

Ah, poor Frank, think I might have to dust off some vinyl for the kids tonight in remembrance and introduce them to the central sceerrrrr-oootinizer! Haven’t really checked out his son’s work yet, on the todo list now - cheers.

Arrived safely - can be closed now thanks.