WTB - Sturm Mod V2

Hi,

So I know some people are going to be upset about this thread because I'm going to offer more than retail for this device to entice potential sellers. Certain people do not like the value of items used to vape being raised (inflated) above retail price.

However like all open market's regardless of the commodity it is simply based on supply and demand. The less supply there is the higher the demand and the higher the price can and will be artificially inflated. The more supply there is the lower the demand and often the lower the price.

So to those that do not agree to this practice, I'm sorry and can sympathize with your views. If I had the option to visit a retail shopping center or visit an online store to obtain this mod at its recommended retail price then I would, but I can't. So I'm willing to pay more money for what is essentially a battery tube. That is my choice to make...

Yes there are lists for this mod, but it is 100's long (and that's just the reserve list). I recently acquired for retail pricing a 19mm atomizer from the Ukraine that needs an appropriately sized mod.

Moderators if you feel this post is against the rules then I would be happy for you to lock the post and/or take any further measures you feel are appropriate

So with that our of the way, I'm looking for a Sturm Mod V2 made funnily enough by a Modder named Sturm or ooSTURMoo.

I thought I would give the opportunity to forum members to make additional money for a mod they may not be using or to fund a new purchase before I look internationally.

Yes it's probably a long shot but I figure why not.

Sturm Mod V2 retail cost taken directly from www.vaporwall.com • Login which is the front page of the list.

For those that cannot access vaporwall the RRP is 71 USD (+ 4% PayPal fees and Shipping costs) = 73.84USD + Shipping or 80.15 Australian Dollar's at today's exchange rate (as of when I made this post).

I am willing to pay up to $175 + shipping fee's to obtain one.

Just a note if I get any offers from sellers (doubtful... this is a long shot) please ensure they are in the thread to meet the forum rules and not via private message.

Thanks for reading,

Soth

I have one and that I am thinking of letting go. Its a Sturm Mod V2. Pristine condition because i haven't got to use it ever since i got it for some unknown reason.

Do you still need it?

Thanks for the offer Madshock but I picked one of these up internationally after there was no interest here,

great little mod

dom
    Quote Originally Posted by Madshock View Post
    I have one and that I am thinking of letting go. Its a Sturm Mod V2. Pristine condition because i haven't got to use it ever since i got it for some unknown reason.

Do you still need it?
    Hi Madshock

Do you still want to sell your Sturm ?