Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: FS - GUS telescopic almost brand new, magneto

AVF Regular

FS - GUS telescopic almost brand new, magneto

Guys,

I have a GUS telescopic i bought from Soth in his massive sale previously. As much as i like it, and for the price i paid for it, its kinda stupid to be having so many mods that just sit there collecting dust. Got this about a week or more ago, and it has not left the house at all. Soth sold it brand new to me not even with a battery fitted inside. I have been using this with my hybrid connector, so the top cap is not even used either. I think these go for $160 brand new without postage. $110 posted. Picture below is the Gus tele with kayfun with hybrid connector. Kayfun and hybrid connector not included

Second is my magneto for sale. Same again, i use my nzonic more then this, so pointless keeping this. Its a good looking solid mod, but just cant justify with all the mods i have. There is a light scratch on the button ring so dropping the price for a quick sale. $35 posted. The magneto is the one above in the picture below

Wasn't this bought from soth for $100?

I'll offer $80
    Last edited by neofelis; 11-08-13 at 06:34 PM.

Fair enough
    Last edited by silverx; 11-08-13 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Off topic
    Scottyhooton likes this.

Neo - why must you always dispute price ? Even when I vendor posts. New mod or atty you chime in with oh they are only $xx wholesale or you get em here for $ xx . Now this , I believe it's a sellers right to ask whatever he wants ... I paid more than that for my gus tele and was happy with with it , this one seems to be in even better condition , not a bad price at all if regardless of what he paid , that is his Bussiness
    mitergreen likes this.

Edited my post

Wasn't criticism was just explaining my offer
    Last edited by neofelis; 11-08-13 at 06:44 PM.

AVF Regular
    I do not think an item should depreciate by the number of owners. Soth was very generous with his prices the other day though so i hope the extra 10 bucks is just to cover postage. Good luck with the sale and nice pics.

AVF Regular
    Bought from soth 100 plus shipping. I was gonna lower the price but its so cheap for what it already is. Not after any offers on these. My prices are final. Sorry but any lower I would rather keep myself.
    Captain likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Urecia
    $110 is definitely acceptable to me! Sold!!
    Cheers
    Gresh.

I'll take the magneto, mate. PM me your details.

For the record I have no issues with the listing of this item or listed price. It is fair for what he paid to me inclusive of shipping

Also it had only been fired a couple of times and sat on a shelf as I didn't like the button that much and I had my PAPS 2.0/1, so when I sold it, it was pretty much brand new.

The only thing I will say is, can urecia and silverx keep a new mod/hybrid longer than a week

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast