Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: WTS : Zenesis Standard 18650

WTS : Zenesis Standard 18650

Hi All,

SOLD

For sale 1 x Zenesis Standard 18650 purchased from Electronic Stix on April 19th 2013.

Origin Cost : $259 USD + shipping
    Selling Price : $170AUD + shipping fee's (method of your choice)
    Method of Payment : PayPal ($170 includes PayPal fee's)
    Condition : Immaculate, I would say it has had one tank through it, if that.
    Includes : All original spares (pre-made wicks, wick insulators, o rings, allen key, screws) and original container. Tank is the original fused quartz glass one and has not been replaced.

Because this was from the last batch of these ever sold (or likely to be sold again) it includes the engraved logo on the Snug Fit Top Cap which all other previous batches did not have. This means it will never wear off with use (Now a standard feature of the Zenesis 2 line).

Reason for sale : We already own a long list of Zenesis and Zenesis 2 Hybrids and Atomizers (Zenesis ASH 2 18650, Custom Shop 18350, Zenesis 2 release day edition, ZAP, ZAG, Pink Panchela, Zenesis 18350 and 18650 Titanium edition, Sidewinder blue and black) and this will never ever be used.

I would rather have it out in the world being used by someone than sitting on my shelf collecting dust!

There may come a time soon where some of the other items above will go to new owners, will just have to wait and see.

Considering it is pretty much brand new and unused I think the price I have set is pretty fair.

Pic's

Last edited by soth; 13-08-13 at 10:11 PM.

very good price!

AVF Regular
    Aww dude if you hold off until next mid - late next week ill take it if it sells in mean time all good ill wait for the next one

AVF Regular
    Damn that's cheap!

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    I have a Zenisis Custom Shop and with a good setup these zen hybrids are absolutely top notch on tobacco vapes. I think because of the increasing availability of standard zen stuff and the sticking to the formula the works these things don't get enough high end status.

They are built like a tank, nice magnetic switch easy to setup and if your a cloud chaser these will pump hard on a low ohm setup. Awesome price there for someone on the verge of making a commitment to something more high end.

As long as I don't have spares I will never let go my Zen's.
    soth likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    Double post edit

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Quote Originally Posted by conner83 View Post
    Aww dude if you hold off until next mid - late next week ill take it if it sells in mean time all good ill wait for the next one
    I doubt it will sell to be honest because its not a unicorn hybrid, so chances are it will still be available then and you can have it
    lheamfrg likes this.

If u take 150 with free posteg and PayPal fees I'll buy it.

AVF Regular
    if i can sell the epm ill be interested.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bully View Post
    If u take 150 with free posteg and PayPal fees I'll buy it.
    It's a steal anyway bully, offering $150 is insulting
    bk_renesis likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast