Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WTB: iHybrid or Foggatti Hybrid

AVF Regular

WTB: iHybrid or Foggatti Hybrid

Seems like some people are having luck with their WTB threads so thought I'd give it a go

Wanted an iHybrid since I started vaping and was going to hold out until The Grid was released but if you have any type of iHybrid that you don't use and were keen to part with, please let me know

Foggatti Hybrid is a stretch, I know... LOVE the look and have been trying to get one for a few months but they've been elusive. Once again, don't let it just collect dust! Sell it to me!

Thanks guys and gals, fingers and other body parts have been crossed!
    Toddosh likes this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    Bump 10char

All out of batteries
    lol bump for you
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Bump bump bumpy bump

AVF Regular
    Lol thanks guys, I know it's probably not gonna happen but figured it's worth a try!

AVF Regular
    Another bump

AVF Regular
    Bump lollll

I have the tube if you are interested

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by silverx View Post
    I have the tube if you are interested
    Lol it's a start... Button also??

Yeah its the hybrid kit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast