Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lheamfrg
  • 1 Post By himynameisbunny
  • 1 Post By urecia

Thread: WTB - Somebody's VapingMad Russian 91% pre-order

AVF Regular

WTB - Somebody's VapingMad Russian 91% pre-order

...if that's even possible.

Been looking into them today and it seems like the RBA for me.

Would rather a Russian 91% because of the airflow control - but I'm open to offers to Kayfun Lites as well.

AVF Regular
    Something tells me that the arrival of the Russian may have something to do with the influx of Kayfuns in the Classifieds at the moment...but they're too expensive

AVF Regular
    Tbh it probably has nothing to do with the Russian. More than likely people are deciding it isn't what they are after vape wise or have surplus
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    ...if that's even possible.

Been looking into them today and it seems like the RBA for me.

Would rather a Russian 91% because of the airflow control - but I'm open to offers to Kayfun Lites as well.
    VM will have them in stock at the same time as the pre-orders go out, well the pre-orders will go out and then a day or so later, the R91's will be in stock on her site i believe.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    VM will have them in stock at the same time as the pre-orders go out, well the pre-orders will go out and then a day or so later, the R91's will be in stock on her site i believe.
    Oh, unaware...I might just wait then!
    TheDishD likes this.

Just for your information Russian 91% and Kayfun Lite prices are not much different mate...

Quote Originally Posted by himynameisbunny View Post
    Something tells me that the arrival of the Russian may have something to do with the influx of Kayfuns in the Classifieds at the moment...but they're too expensive

AVF Regular
    hmmmm. I'm thinking of letting my russian go. Still thinking bout it. Already have the lite and 3.1 cant justify another one. But i'll let you know.
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Just for your information Russian 91% and Kayfun Lite prices are not much different mate...
    Sorry if I wasn't clearer, I meant just the normal Kayfun, not the lite...there's plenty of them being thrown up on the classifieds atm

yeah im still waiting to see how the 91% goes and if has any issues before deciding between it and a Kayfun. was thinking of an Ithaka but dont think i cbf with nr wires and cant use different wick materials
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect View Post
    yeah im still waiting to see how the 91% goes and if has any issues before deciding between it and a Kayfun. was thinking of an Ithaka but dont think i cbf with nr wires and cant use different wick materials
    I'm fine with just using silica...it's the prospect of having a RBA that won't leak when laid sideways that's attracting me! The whole reason I'm not using the RSST I have is because it's bound to a vaping desk pretty much lol.

Should probably clarify - I have my Provari laying on it's side either on the passenger seat or in the center console whilst driving because it's too big to fit in the little pocket of the door where I used to keep my eGo. Probably the only downside of the Provari that I can see...