Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Juice wanted ASAP (brisbane north side)

Juice wanted ASAP (brisbane north side)

A mate of mine needs one of you lovely people to help him out with some juice before the weekend (on brissy northside, can pay cash). Anything rated at 18 or more golden stars. Message me for more info. Thanks heaps.
    Last edited by bagurk; 14-08-13 at 08:27 PM.

AVF Regular
    i have some dekang stuff thats 18 but its a yr old, most of my stuff is all 12 mg now i may have some vaping mad cussing tart or wake n vape thats 18 there about 3 months old send me a pm with ur mates details and i will go through the stash and see what i have
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Hey izmali. Thanks for replying.

Does your dekang stuff have a used by date on it? I will ask my mate, and if hes cool with it, I will message u his number.

cheers.

AVF Regular
    Hi Bagurk,

I don't have anything in the range you need but I can tell you my Dekang stuff from 2+ years ago still seems to be ok, but it has lived in a dark cool cupboard the whole time too.

Ah cool, thanks GP ... good to know. Out of interest are they 100% PG?

AVF Regular
    They are/were but I gave them to my best friend/adopted-sister to use, she has a "super-wiffer"(not like me who can't smell a thing) and she is very happy with them, I just hope she saves me some of that banana nut bread you gave me last time we met lol

It was actually fun watching her face and hearing her description of the different flavours especially the banana nut bread and it's complexities because I only get that its sweet.

(I know she has had to replace all of her favourite flavours since I gave her my gear a good 6 months ago, and has bought pretty eGos etc too)
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 15-08-13 at 12:43 AM.

AVF Regular
    Bagurk,

What does he like and what percentages? How much does he need to get by? Understand rating 18 however I can make something up and get it to him pretty quickly.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

GP: cool, good to know your sis is off the ciggies too

Stabs: I am guessing he will need anywhere from 10 to 50 mls to last him till next week when he gets more. If he lets me, I will PM you his phone number so you can talk to him directly.

Thanks for all the responses guys (PMs too). Such a great community.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well met with Josh and handed over 30ml of some home brew scored 24mg, so he should be sorted for at least a couple of weeks judging by Josh's usage rates. Had a decent chat about a few things we should see him around here lurking after a mech mod once he saw the GGTS and Ithaka blowing clouds hehehe another moves to the dark side.......
    GirlyPantz likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Yeah met him aswell he seems to be a tops bloke, a bit surprised by how huge my SVD was haha.
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Do you know de way 👺

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast