Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Mammoth
  • 1 Post By Stabs

Thread: WTB [QLD] Filler for Kayfun 3.1 ES

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bribie Island
    Posts
    817

    WTB [QLD] Filler for Kayfun 3.1 ES

    Right I have gone through my original, have bought other needle plastics locally which were slighlt too big and a pain in the butt.

    I need 10 to 20 caps, plastic needle filler, doohicky thingamebobs that WORK!

    If you have some that may be available let me know here, if you have a secret vendor tip locally let me know here, I really haven't been using my two ES's as much because of the proper filler thing, I have this thing about having to use the just right kit and can't stand work arounds.

    For your consideration.


    I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Posts
    508
    Juicewhore used to have them, but don't seem to anymore. I remember seeing in the kayfun thread about tips you can buy off ebay for the filler doohicky things

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wagga, NSW
    Posts
    1,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabs View Post
    which were slighlt too big and a pain in the butt.
    Tobias Funke moment

    Can't a normal syringe be used to fill the kayfun?

    I've got one on the way too

    Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    122
    this is what i use for kayfun 3.1 for a couple weeks now and it works great.

    luer lock/slip needles. the 20G needles fit well. for 100% VG go for the 18G needles instead. eBay luer lock. luer slip needles

    here is where i get the syringe. they're like 10 cents each and free shipping so i bought 20. 3ml perfect for a 3.1 kayfun without overfilling (3ml syringe actually fits 3.5ml). both these will work with the needles
    Syringe Luer Lock 3ml or Syringe Luer Slip 3ml
    Last edited by Mammoth; 16-08-13 at 01:41 PM.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bribie Island
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    this is what i use for kayfun 3.1 for a couple weeks now and it works great.

    luer lock/slip needles. the 20G needles fit well. for 100% VG go for the 18G needles instead. eBay luer lock. luer slip needles

    here is where i get the syringe. they're like 10 cents each and free shipping so i bought 20. 3ml perfect for a 3.1 kayfun without overfilling (3ml syringe actually fits 3.5ml). both these will work with the needles
    Syringe Luer Lock 3ml or Syringe Luer Slip 3ml

    Exactly what I was looking for, thanks Mammoth.

    Jedi of the week goes to you..
    Mammoth likes this.


    I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.T.
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabs View Post
    If you have some that may be available let me know here, if you have a secret vendor tip locally let me know here, I really haven't been using my two ES's as much because of the proper filler thing, I have this thing about having to use the just right kit and can't stand work arounds.
    Do you consider filling from the top a workaround? (serious question, not taking the piss) I figure it is the alternative method

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bribie Island
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Do you consider filling from the top a workaround? (serious question, not taking the piss) I figure it is the alternative method
    Yes to me its a work around, and it can have varying results depending on how well you block the airhole during the fill, become unaware you have half screwed off the chimney and put the cap back with it like that and other pain in the ass things.


    I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    122
    oh and the best part. the 3ml syringe will fit inside all the different 30ml bottles i have! 5ml syringes are too wide... i found that out the hard way

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:51 PM.