Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Wanting to Trade Mark Buggs Chalice RBA for RBA rebuilding lesson

AVF Regular

Wanting to Trade Mark Buggs Chalice RBA for RBA rebuilding lesson

Hi guys,

I have had lots of trouble trying to learn how to rebuild a rebuildable atomizer. I have purchased a few, but have never gotten any of them to work properly. I have started many different threads on various forums and watched many instructional videos, but they all perform the same. Burnt smokey taste, can barely taste the juice and very little vapor/smoke.

Anyways, I would like really like to learn what I am doing wrong, but it seems that even with photos people online cannot tell me.

So I'm offerring to trade my Mark Buggs Chalice RBA to anyone in the Sydney area who can help me.

The atomizer I want to use is the Smoktek RSST, so if you've mastered RBAs and are close by (I live in Wattle Grove, NSW, 2173) you can score yourself the Chalice for taking the time to teach me.

The Chalice hasn't had much use. I've attempted to build it maybe 10 times and failed each time lol

AVF Regular
    wow mate nice offer. Surely you should be turning it around and offering a smoktek rsst for the efforts on helping set up a chalice. I hope you find your man/woman for the job

if you come over ill give u a hand. i live in roselands

AVF Regular
    Thanks Captain.

I recently had a theft and lost BOTH my Reo Grand, and my RedskyMods Cutlass II. So I haven't got a bottom fed device to use the chalice on.
    I find that most aussie stores don't sell bottom feeders, and I can't afford to source one from overseas at the moment.

Also, I found it much easier wrapping coil around ss mesh compared to actual wick lol

wow, ill be happy just with rsst lol

AVF Regular
    silverx is very good in rba skills. For start to finish less then 4 mins starting from fresh piece of mesh. Some call him 'the stig' of rba. Others refer him as master rba jedi.

the guy is asking for help in sydney though.

Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    silverx is very good in rba skills. For start to finish less then 4 mins starting from fresh piece of mesh. Some call him 'the stig' of rba. Others refer him as master rba jedi.

AVF Regular
    Bluewaffle: seeing as i dont drive its a little far for me Um, perhaps if I can get my brother to give me a lift

Silverx: I want the RSST for myself lol. I actually loathe the Chalice, seeing as I spent so much money on it, and it has spent the last year as a paperweight lol

AVF Regular
    i know. just stating the fact. Its more of a practice make perfect sort of skill. Dont really need to offer anything up and i'm sure plenty will help out.

AVF Regular
    Bluewaffle, are you closeby to Narwee train station? As that is on my train line

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast