• 1 Post By tetsky
  • 1 Post By shayne
  • 3 Post By shayne
  • 1 Post By juddyau
  • 1 Post By shayne
  • 3 Post By spurius

Thread: FT [WA] ZEN Z ATTY PRO for 18650 Mech Mod of same value

TRADED LOCALLY - GONE! ZEN Z ATTY PRO for 18650 Mech Mod of same value

I have a newish Zatty Pro ready for your Provari. You have a 18XXX telescoping or 18650 tube mechanical mod of good quality. We need to swap. Chinese mod owners need not apply. Like Stainless Steel. Aluminium, not so much, but will still consider. Since the Z atty sells new for roughly $150, I'd consider mech mods with close to the same retail price. Not in any hurry as I have a good mech mod, just looking to add to my collection. The Z-atty looks good on my Provari but I never liked it much. I'm much more of a sub Ω dripper than a tank and SS mesh kind of feller. The only thing offered is the complete Z-atty and allen wrench in the original packaging (plastic tube with foam packing). No wire and wicks like came with it originally as they are consumables and were consumed.Thanks for viewing my offer,ShayneCopper or silver center pin is a plus.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shayne; 20-08-13 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Trade removed

He did say mech mod.

AVF Regular
    welcome back shayne it's been a while... goodluck with the sale...
    Adam likes this.

About an hour after being back I am suddenly reminded of why I left. I used to blame the individual trolls but then came to the realisation that a 3 year old throwing a fit in the shops is not the fault of the child but of the parents. Mods that allow people to post a "here I'll trade you this cheap Chinese mod, na forget it your mod ain't worth that" in your classified is the reason I left as much as the person posting these kinds of trollisms. I see the same trolls are here as when I left. Maybe I'll try again if another year or so.

Shayne
    Adam likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shayne View Post
    About an hour after being back I am suddenly reminded of why I left. I used to blame the individual trolls but then came to the realisation that a 3 year old throwing a fit in the shops is not the fault of the child but of the parents. Mods that allow people to post a "here I'll trade you this cheap Chinese mod, na forget it your mod ain't worth that" in your classified is the reason I left as much as the person posting these kinds of trollisms. I see the same trolls are here as when I left. Maybe I'll try again if another year or so.

Shayne
    lol he is a bit of character. but why let one individual ruin it for the rest? most of us here are actually pretty nice people

and sorry for off topic reply

I don't blame the village idiot, I blame the village that condones him.

S
    ckane, Adam and CMB like this.

Super Moderator
    I don't blame the village idiot, I blame the village that condones him.

S
    What idiot?
    TheDishD likes this.

The one that the mods run behind deleting his posts instead stopping the problem in the first place.

I'm through.

Mod traded off this morning locally. This thread can be closed as far as I'm concerned.

S
    silverx likes this.

The one that the mods run behind deleting his posts instead stopping the problem in the first place.
    Well to be fair, mods can't predict human behaviour or our reaction to it. Forums and moderators have to walk a fine line between being accused of not keeping enough control, and accused of being fascist overlords. Anyhow, good luck whereever you go.
    silverx, Driesy77 and TheDishD like this.

as requested by OP...