Thread: Sigelei Rod Mod

Sigelei Rod Mod

Not sure whether this is the right place for me to be posting this, but the moderators can move it if they decide otherwise. I have 5 Sigelei telescopes 23 for sale at a reduced price. These have been modded by sanding off the top cap top leaving a nice flat cap. I am going to call these mods the Sigelei Rod Mod because they have been modified by...err Rod! For those of you who don't know Rod is otherwise known on this forum as dvietrod.

These are at a reduced price for a reason. Sanding off the top cap has reduced the threading meaning that you need to be careful when screwing on your atty or tank. The centre pin and the delrin insulator holding the pin can come loose if you over tighten your atty or tank. They still work, but because of this issue I am only selling 5 at the moment at a reduced price.

If you do decide to buy feedback on this forum would be great as it will help me decide on whether to offer anymore in the future. The top cap has two air holes drill into it by Rod as well.

The price is $25 plus postage. Parcel post $8.00 express $10 Leave your name and I will pm you with payment details.