Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTB REO RM2 bottom feed atty (QLD)

AVF Regular

WTB REO RM2 bottom feed atty (QLD)

Anyone who has one knows what they are.
    I know I can get one from the US, but postage and waiting time are daunting.
    Hands up folks if you are happy to sell yours
    Vaping since July 2012.

I bought a cyclone bottom fed atty from VaperSphere and I'm pretty happy with it. Have u considered one of these?
    Last edited by bagurk; 25-08-13 at 01:04 AM.
    studiovape likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bagurk View Post
    I bought a cyclone bottom fed atty from VaperSphere and I'm pretty happy with it. Have u considered one of these?
    Yep,I have considered all other options, really want the RM2. Post layout, cupped ceramic base being my main reasons.
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Reo's shipping speed actually isnt too bad! He gets them out really quick. When I ordered my Reo, i had it in under a week I couldn't believe it.

AVF Regular
    That's good to know about shipping, I'll still try my luck for a Pre loved one though.
    Vaping since July 2012.

I mean absolutely no malice or disrespect with this comment so sorry if you feel it is,

But if you need a ceramic base in a bottom fed rda you're doing it wrong

The cyclone is superior and allows for more complex builds.. and once you set it up and use microcoils the vape will be superior than a reomizer regardless of juice, pg/vg mixture.
    studiovape likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    I mean absolutely no malice or disrespect with this comment so sorry if you feel it is,

But if you need a ceramic base in a bottom fed rda you're doing it wrong

The cyclone is superior and allows for more complex builds.. and once you set it up and use microcoils the vape will be superior than a reomizer regardless of juice, pg/vg mixture.
    Hey Soth, no offence taken
    I've been around the traps with the bf atties and don't want to do complex builds, I am running two bf with cotton and single micro coils and have great performance flavor th and vapor, however both are modded atties, one an From an agat top section and one from an igol,
    What I really like about the RM2 is the post positioning allowing for a coil that isn't hindered by a central positive post, this IMO allows for more even juice flow from either end of the wick and symmetrical coil legs with reasonable real estate before you hit the edge wall of the
    atty. the ceramic cup is somthing that is discussed on the micro coil thread on ecf and it's supporters have a variety of reasons they approve of it, which to be honest may or may not be that big a deal. I certainly don't see it as a saftey feature as I am very proficient at coil building and avoiding blowing my coils LOL.
    I have a pheonix V5 clone on the way from vaping mad and intend to mod that for bf, but again I will end up with a central positive post, and the smaller the chamber the bigger an issue this becomes, again IMO.
    Maybe the RM2 will not be "all that" but I am keen to experiment with it all the same.
    Thanks for your concern
    Last edited by studiovape; 25-08-13 at 03:19 AM.
    Vaping since July 2012.

VA are working on a new cap just for reo's that will allow you to use cyclone AFC, I'm hoping that makes it compatible to the reomizer by being able to to control its position better, time will tell

Don't get me wrong there was nothing wrong with the reomizer

I think as teflon insulators become more widely use we will see the end of the ceramics as they are impossible to melt just about I know lots of atty makers have already begun to swap.

AVF Regular
    These look alright BF - Bottom Feeder Selbstwickelverdampfer Edelstahl - InTaste only 13mm wide so would be all right for the mini.
    studiovape likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    These look alright BF - Bottom Feeder Selbstwickelverdampfer Edelstahl - InTaste only 13mm wide so would be all right for the mini.
    For over $100 they'd wanna be
    Vaping since July 2012.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast