Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Clean out Sale - Smaller than last one, unused things that need new homes

Clean out Sale - Smaller than last one, unused things that need new homes

Hi,

Clean out of mod's and atty's that are just not used and need new homes,

All listed things are in immaculate condition unless stated otherwise,

As most of you are aware I am trustworthy and I take very good care of my vape gear, however if you would like photos I am happy to take them.

All prices are retail or below and are inclusive of PayPal Fee's, I will not separate tubes or parts, shipping cost and method is up to the buyer.

All prices are FIRM, However I will consider trades. Keep in mind I own quite a large amount of mods and atomizers so may already own you item offered in trade , but feel free to make an offer

SOLD1 x GP PAPS 2.1 , Includes 18350,18500,18650 SS Tubes, No Marks or Scratches and button upgraded with PAPS Lux Kit (no marks on the switch base and new lux contacts/button base, however it still has the 2.1 button housing)

Original Cost : 200 Euro + shipping
    Price 150 AUD + Shipping

Reason for selling: I have enough 20x1 thread mods and my paps lux see's very little use as it is. So I would rather someone be using it than it sitting on a shelf.

This is currently reserved for Conner83 due to the theft of his vape gear. If he decides he does not want it then I will open it up to other buyers.

SOLD1 x Squape Atomizer. Includes original invoice, unused original drip tip, box, spare orings, screws, Allan key, barely used no scratches of any kind mint condition. Can be used with Silica, Ecowool , mesh or ceramic's (or hybrid wicks of different materials). Very easy to coil and fill. PMMA Tank / rest is SS and aluminum (coated so it wont get in your juice). Good reviews out there from people like the hill giant that show different ways to set it up including SS mesh. Can use unoxidezed mesh due to the coating on the inside it is nearly impossible to short. Just make sure you rinse your mesh to get the production oils out before using it unoxidized.

Retail $175 AUD without shipping

Price : $150 AUD. I have not reduced this more as the atty is only a few weeks old and the shipping costs were considerable.

Reason for selling: Already have many atomizers and it does not see any use. I don't see a point to it sitting in my case unused when it could be out there in the world.

Just a note on this it is 23 mm, but it will sit flush on any mod even with no airflow slits as it has air channels on the base that run to the 510 (much like the oddy v2 base). It would go perfectly with a chi you (that is what I have been using it on) even if its a clone. It has no airflow control in the atty itself but when paired with a device with AFC (Chi You or GGTS are some examples) you can easily control the draw. It has a serial number 335 if you care about that sort of thing

ONLY LEFT NOW

1 x Nova V2 18650 Hybrid in mint condition. Includes spares including several Pyrex tank's. No Scratches on tubes, button, top cap, deck, stock air hole which I believe is 1.2 or 1.3mm.

Retail : $220-250 AUD + shipping

Price : NOVA PRICE DROPPED TO $160

Reason for selling: I've used it for two tanks. it see's very little use not because the vape is bad but I prefer my 18500/18350 hybrids and is just collecting dust on my shelf.

SOLD
    1 x GP Spheroid V2 polished, Again very little use mint condition purchased new.

Retail : $140 AUD + shipping

Price : $110 AUD + shipping

Reason for Selling : Unused as I have several other sera filler based 22/23mm atomizers that hold more juice. I work for home so I don't travel often enough to require a sera filler atty in the 16mm form factor.

SOLD1 x GP Piccolo version 3, Little to no use, no marks or scratches of any kind that I can see so is in 9.5/10 condition. Brass contacts need a clean/sand/polish which I will do for the buyer prior to shipment so that the mod hits as hard as possible.

Retail : $140 AUD + shipping (was DHL so was considerable $$$)

Price : $120 AUD + shipping

Reason for Selling : I use my Temon, Pisces and Bagua's in the 16mm form factor so it is not used. I also have a Sturm v2 mod on the way.

SOLD1 x 5ml Cobra Titanium Atomizer. Includes spare center post, spare tank, 3 or 4 sets of orings, think it has a second top cap as well with a larger or tighter draw.

Retail : 114 pounds

Retail Spare Costs : Center post 6 pounds, Oring Sets x 2 4.80 pounds, Spare Glass Tank 8.52 pounds, additional top cap 24 pounds, additional knurled screw set 6 pounds

Price : 140 AUD + shipping due to the large amount of spares, will not separate. I had originally put this aside for BigBadBaz but he has not replied in a week... so it is for sale again.

Reason for selling : 5ml size, I don't need to take it with me out of the house. There are many reviews on these and they have all been very positive. U wick, dual wick, tri wick all possible and it is very light for its size.

SOLD TO GRESH11

PAPS 2.0/1

Upgraded Button and Top Cap to 2.1, Tiny Tiny scratch below the serial number (almost impossible to see), Tubes are 18350,18650,18800 (18650 with a kick).

Cost : $120 + Shipping

Retail: Hard to calculate, I would say around the $250 mark with all tubes and upgrades.

Reason for selling: Use my paps lux

Just a note these are the hand turned ones (from memory) but they were a block of metal to begin with and are not welded in tubes.

The logo's on them are deeply engraved so if you wanted to change them to brushed or polish them further you can do so without worrying about the engraving coming off.

Due to their perfect condition it was extremely hard to take photos of them. I have not even polished these yet properly, I simply cleaned the fingerprints from them with a microfibre cloth.

Please note due to a hectic work schedule items may not be posted until later in the coming week when I have time (sorry!). All items will be wrapped in layers of bubble wrap and a felt case to avoid any damage in transport. All items I have shipped as part of the last sale or the zen standard have arrived safely without any damage. I'm sure the 20 or so people sent items can vouch that my items are very well looked after in felt cases. Where possible I also put blue no residue tape on buttons / bottom of mods to protect their logos etc.

Sale is only available to Australian forum members sorry (no international sales).

Sale follows the same rules as any other wts thread, offers whether they are trades or $$$ must be placed in the thread, please do not PM me with offers unless it is for payment details!

I may add additional items to this thread for sale this week, I just need to have a think about some of them.
    Last edited by soth; 27-08-13 at 10:29 PM.

AVF Regular
    Great prices Soth - as usual. The Squape looks interesting.

AVF Regular
    Very tempted for the piccolo and spheroid, unfortunately have committed for a few other items. Great prices soth, should get snapped up soon for sure

ill take that Paps if conner83 doesnt want it

EDIT: Also keen on the Squape
    Last edited by Glen; 25-08-13 at 03:06 PM.
    Captain likes this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    $150 for hybrid ?
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    Ill take the spheroid mate
    And most likely the squape, give me 5 to confirm
    Last edited by BradC; 25-08-13 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    ill take that Paps if conner83 doesnt want it

EDIT: Also keen on the Squape
    If you want the Squape it's yours, I can pm you details if you are sure.

Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    $150 for hybrid ?
    No Thank you, already heavily discounted.

Quote Originally Posted by BradC View Post
    Ill take the spheroid mate
    Done, I will send you a pm

AVF Regular
    Yep, I'll take the Squape as well thanks soth

Also, what other 22/23 mm sera filler attys are out there?
    Captain likes this.

Darn miss out on the paps with lux button again

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BradC View Post
    Yep, I'll take the Squape as well thanks soth

Also, what other 22/23 mm sera filler attys are out there?
    The prometey looks promising.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast