Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By soth
  • 2 Post By Rynxa
  • 1 Post By soth

Thread: WTN Loki or SnP Tank

WTN Loki or SnP Tank

I know this is a long shot,

But recently I'm using my killer's and diver (soon to be two divers as it will be joined by a second one on Friday) with micro coils and loving them (It's strange as I never thought I would like a carto ever again until I discovered micro coils).

I have a scuba already and various titanide, j tanks, gulliver (UFS) but I would really like a loki (Atmoxianni) or salt and pepper tank (GP)

I am willing to pay retail + whatever your shipping was + some incentive on top if need be (within reason!)

I do not mind the size, either 22mm or 23mm is fine as I have mods that either size would look nice on.

Not interested in any other tank's at the moment sorry, only those two (no DCT's, liquinators, bella's, kir fanis, Leo's, Reactors, VPX etc)

However maybe there is a new tank out there I have not seen!,

Thanks,

Sam
    Rynxa and bk_renesis like this.

AVF Regular
    I can't help you soth, but fist bump for Diver with a micro coil. It's one of the best vapes I've had.
    Michael-Mikey-Mike and soth like this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    I can't help you soth, but fist bump for Diver with a micro coil. It's one of the best vapes I've had.
    When I first got my diver I tried the premade coil that it came with and then made a similar one with ecowool and I thought to myself... this is not any better than my other silica atomizers (GG, Kayfun, Art of Exhale Big Ben and a few others im sure I can't think of right now)

So I put it in a draw in its little pouch and then forgot about it.

About 6 weeks passed and then I discovered the joy that is micro coils so started to use them in most of my devices.

Then it hit me that I should try one in the diver.

So I made one up for it and I agree with you 100%, diver + microcoil = one of the best vapes ever!
    Rynxa likes this.