Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [FS][QLD] Brand new GGTS and GG Ithaka 2013 Model

[FS][QLD] Brand new GGTS and GG Ithaka 2013 Model

Hi guys,

Up for sale is my brand new never used GG set which comprises of a GGTS and GG Ithaka. Both are 2013 models which have the latest upgrades. There is a small chip in the Ithaka's ceramic which was sent to me like that but would not affect performance or function. Mind you it's only a $4 part to replace. See pictures for details. This set cost me well over $450 to acquire but selling for $430 PayPal and express shipping included. :'(

Cheers
    Polymer

Sent from my Kayfun using smoke signals.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    mathsguy and Vinny like this.

AVF Regular
    Astro mod and cash adjust .. pickup
    Last edited by Mick77; 29-08-13 at 06:22 AM.
    Glen likes this.

Sorry Mick, just looking for straight up sale at the moment mate.

Sent from my Kayfun using smoke signals.
    Last edited by polymer314; 29-08-13 at 10:35 AM. Reason: changed "trade" to "sale", half asleep when I replied.

AVF Regular
    I'll take it! Been looking for a GG for a while and this seems to be a good price, I'm not sure lol

Please PM details
    Vinny likes this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

Genoxy,

Pm sent mate.

Cheers

Great price polymer314... Great pickup genoxy, well done guys.
    polymer314 likes this.

Snooze. Lose. Fail.

Nice price Plastic/Many beach π.
    polymer314 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by genoxy View Post
    I'll take it! Been looking for a GG for a while and this seems to be a good price, I'm not sure lol

Please PM details

Genoxy, its a very good price to get that lot here to Aus separately your looking to the high side of Aud$ 550 as you are very unlikely to be able to get both on a single shipping. When you get the Ithaka just make sure the small retention nut for the ceramic is in, this eliminates gurgling, set the auto feed to off, that is the slots away from the wicks, this will let you play around a little more with the warmth of the vape using the mouth piece and it wont flood, the air control ring on the GGTS is one of the few that works as intended and is the most effective I have used to date.

Initially you will just want to set it up and vape and thats fine, its not difficult to setup. Igetcha's vid is very useful if you want a tutorial. But I will say this once you get to understand the air control and the way the juice feeds and that the mouth piece can do more than just feed juice, you can tweak it to adjust warmth and throat hit. Not by huge margins but there is adjustment there once you know what it can do.

Currently running dual .5 kanthal ribbons metered @ 1ohm which is about the highest I can go considering the amount of wraps needed to get there on 3mm wick. For .5 ribbon I think the sweet spot might be .8ohm as it will drop each to 1.6ohm and that shorter length migh be better suited to the space available. Round equivalent is between 28 and 30 AWG in resistance to length.

I saw this earlier this morning and if I hadn't already committed to a few other things I would have snapped it up.

Regards

Stabs

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Banned (Never to return)
    but............I...........IF.....

nice price and pickup
    Scottyhooton likes this.

AVF Regular
    Payment sent cheers Polymer

Thanks for the tips Stabs, never used an ithaka before but I figured it would be similar set up skill level to the Kayfun.

So happy to get a GG! It can be used in 18350, 18500 and 18650 mode is that right?

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast