Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [WTB] Nimbus V3

[WTB] Nimbus V3

Anyone have a Nimbus V3 willing to let go? I'm looking for one.. Originals only.. No clones thanks
    Last edited by dyii95; 29-08-13 at 10:04 PM.

Did you mean Nimbus V3? Am I confused or are you confused?

Fasttech V5 looks like Nimbus but it is not.

V5 on the left, real Nimbus on the right.

OH DAMN! Sorry I meant V3.. I got confused after seeing the Fasttech clone being V5.. Ill edit my title now

EDIT: Would you happen to know where I can get one in Aus? Or any member have one willing to let go?

I have 3... two are still brand new $80 for one plus $10 for express shipping if you want it. $80 is what I paid for it.

Edit: You pay PayPal fee as I just want my money back.
    Last edited by Vinny; 29-08-13 at 10:22 PM.

Would you mind helping me to drill it first? I'd like 2 holes 2mm.. I would do it myself but I dont have a drill at home and buying a drill just for drilling tanks doesn't seem to be worth it..

I would love to help you mate, but I don't have a drill press. Last time I did it with a drill and by hand, it was hard to do and I broke a few of my cheap drill bits

The easiest way to do, I found is to open the holes bit by bit by going 1 size up of drill bit at a time, if you don't have a drill press. Do you know anyone who have a drill press? It will only take a few minutes to do with the drill press and it is much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by dyii95 View Post
    Would you mind helping me to drill it first? I'd like 2 holes 2mm.. I would do it myself but I dont have a drill at home and buying a drill just for drilling tanks doesn't seem to be worth it..

I don't know anyone with a drill press.. It's okay ill take both of the nimbus. Would you do $160 inclusive express shipping?

I am sorry mate, I am only willing to let one go by the way. As I don't need to sell them, so I am not willing to loose any money that I paid for to get them in the first place. Sorry again mate.

Hopefully someone will come up later to offer you a Nimbus with the better price or a second hand one.

By the way mate...Pink-mule got them in stock at the moment NIMBUS V.2 DRIPPING ATOMIZER FRA JPGE

I worked it out around $81 AUD including postage, if you don't mind to wait around 2-3 weeks for it.

Good luck with finding one mate.

How about I pay you $160 for both and another $10 for shipping? And I'll pay for the PayPal fee too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast