Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: [fs][wa]provari mini green led + hippo and twins

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    3,125

    [fs][wa]provari mini green led + hippo and twins

    very slightly used provari with green led, hippo top cap and twins bottom cap and telescope (to fit 18650 batts)
    no scratches no dings or marks, fired less than 5 times.

    selling for 225 + shipping



    im off to bed and will reply tomorrow.. thanks for looking!
    lheamfrg and TheDishD like this.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,753
    Dibs. Dunno if I need this or not. Will check funds and let u know tomorrow morning. Let me sleep on it thx.


    Edit: Hello, my name is urecia, and I don't need this, really I don't...I'm advocating letting Ingrid have it, cause she's just so nice and the green led would go so nicely with her eyes, even though they are blue......ummmm yeah that's it I think .
    (my final chance to use mod powers for evil instead of good mwuh ha haaaaaaa... just kidding urecia
    Last edited by giruvian; 02-09-13 at 07:49 AM. Reason: evil moderating
    fudgeball, cruzmiguel and TheDishD like this.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    4,976
    If urecia doesn't take it cruz, I will
    cruzmiguel and MajorLazer like this.
    Ingrid

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

  4. #4
    Retired Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NE Tasmania
    Posts
    4,375
    Green LED....... nice.. haven't seen that before.. glws, cruz.. looks like I'm too late!
    Putting my place holder in, in case these other reprobates back out.
    cruzmiguel likes this.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    4,976
    Nope - I' m in need of a back up. The mvp's have been commandeered, and I only have one mod now.

    ONE Mod - that's just so wrong...
    Ingrid

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    Dibs. Dunno if I need this or not. Will check funds and let u know tomorrow morning. Let me sleep on it thx.


    Edit: Hello, my name is urecia, and I don't need this, really I don't...I'm advocating letting Ingrid have it, cause she's just so nice and the green led would go so nicely with her eyes, even though they are blue......ummmm yeah that's it I think .
    (my final chance to use mod powers for evil instead of good mwuh ha haaaaaaa... just kidding urecia
    damn how do i like my own posts!! haha. nice one ingrid. Still havent made a decision yet. My freaking bank app wont let me in. Running low on funds this month really need to check so i dont overspend and trying to justify whether i need this as a backup. Been wanting a mini with all the extras.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    Nope - I' m in need of a back up. The mvp's have been commandeered, and I only have one mod now.

    ONE Mod - that's just so wrong...
    i heard that you had one of every single mod out there before. How do you end up with just one?

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,753
    i'll take it. Awaiting Pm. Ingrid i'll msg you if i decide to sell. Most probably be soon as i cant seem to hold onto things for very long. LOL. I seem to buy things and just let them sit on my shelf thinking i will use it but end up just collecting dust. Will let it go even cheaper later.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    brisbane
    Posts
    335
    doh oh well im after black

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by sephorz View Post
    doh oh well im after black
    u know you can just buy a carbon fiber wrap for yours and save you buying another one.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:22 PM.