Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: FS > Brand new and almost brand new items

AVF Regular

FS > Brand new and almost brand new items

Fellow members.

I have a few brand new items, a few hardly used, items for sale. Kinda getting pointless just buying and not using stuff. Just putting it out there, and i'll update some of these items with prices tonight as well as pictures if required.

2x Baguas (SS and Brass) - Brand new, these are still in their respective paper wrapping and pouches. Never had a battery in these before. Will not split, unless you get someone to share it with. Comes with extra magnets and soft spring. Price $260 + shipping

Arrow - Brand new, got it from Conner. Still brand new unused. (SOLD Larry Backlash)

Precise plus 18650 - very rarely used. Love the button. (SOLD T7x)

Nzonic v3 - hardly used. Love this thing and a relunctant sale. (SOLD Meeuwsy)

Russian 91 - still waiting for this from Elise, but figured i dont need it since i already have 2 kayfuns. For those who missed out on the preorder. (SOLD pending pickup bikam0wz)

Pisces M and AGT combo - Hardly used as well. Never left the house. $130 + shipping

Zenesis Launch Day Edition Set - Brand spanking new, only came out of its wrapping once when i first received it for pictures. Have also received the replacement parts for these just last week. Not so sure i'm gonna sell this yet, but asking for expression for interest. Could well do for any trades. Open for offers.

This was taken when i first got it. Like i said it went straight back into the bag. It didnt come in DHL btw. The DHL pouch was for my lux. Haha. Got it the same day as the zenesis. Picture doesnt include the extra replacement parts.

I will update the prices on some of these items that doesnt have prices yet. Also, will probably add more stuff when i get home.

Alot of these items are hardly ever used. I mostly use my lux kayfun and chiyou clones with gkmf and agi more then anything. So the rest of these gears are just sitting there not really doing much. Really need to think down the collection as the wife's nagging is becoming more frequent and loud.
    Last edited by urecia; 13-09-13 at 01:48 PM.
    TheDishD likes this.

I'd love to take the Russian off your hands

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bikam0wz View Post
    I'd love to take the Russian off your hands
    sure man. Do you wanna do a pickup or a meet since you are in bris and save yourself the shipping? I have not received it yet but will let you know when i do.

Where 'bouts in Brissy are you?

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

T7x
    AVF Regular
    That Precise is my dream mod aye, if it's still there when my pay is in... yoink
    Do you know de way 👺

3 Nzonic's selling/sold within a week, must be a sign. I'll take the Nzonic.

AVF Regular
    i'll take the russian if it is still going

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bikam0wz View Post
    Where 'bouts in Brissy are you?
    drewvale/calamvale.

crap 3 minutes and russian is gone.
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    Bloody hell, you've gotta be quick around here!
    gauravn4u and TheDishD like this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast