Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FS: Ultimate Provari Mini and ZAP package

AVF Regular

FS: Ultimate Provari Mini and ZAP package

Seeing as my ZAP and Provari don't see much use anymore I've decided to sell them and all the spares and extra parts I've accumulated over time.

You will get everything as pictured:

1) Provari Mini in near new condition with lightsaber J Wrap on, newest version, black with red LED

2) 18500 extension cap also with wrap

3) TWINS telescopic to make it 18650 mode

4) Tatroe stand base and 18500 extension

5) Red carbon fibre J Wrap for Provari and ZAP

6) ZAP plus spare o rings, wicks, etc in original tube

7) Spare top cap, small marks from dropping

8) Spare cobalt glass tank

If you were to buy everything separately plus postage you'd probably be looking at close to $600

I'm asking for $490 express posted within Australia

Will also include a Bull Box Mods Tru-Stone Dino Bone drip tip made specially for the ZAP

Any questions let me know

uploadfromtaptalk1378570644862.jpg

Last edited by genoxy; 08-09-13 at 02:12 PM.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    Bump, open to offers, looking for a quick sale

Would you split the provari?

Do the wraps come off?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Would you split the provari?

Do the wraps come off?
    First preference would be to sell the lot as a whole and yeah the wraps come off no problems

2nd dibs on the Provari if you want to split. If so, what would you be asking for it with the spares ? (would prefer it with out any of the spares, but I doubt that would be an option)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    2nd dibs on the Provari if you want to split. If so, what would you be asking for it with the spares ? (would prefer it with out any of the spares, but I doubt that would be an option)
    Not sure, do you mean just the provari with no extension caps or base??

Yeah, if you wanted to sell it that way, that is, But I spose the exstension cap would come in handy, dont know about the base though, I dont really like the look of them!

But anyhow, if you consider selling it seperate, or with its spare as listed, let me know a number

I'd be interested in the extensions etc. What price if you do decide to split?

AVF Regular
    Hmmm have to think about it, will wait and see if I can get a whole purchase then might break it up later

Reckon it's a good deal altogether, if I start parting it out then I might be left with too many bits and pieces plus posting one bag would be nice

True! No worries dude!

I am pretty keen on a satin with green LED anyhow, and buying one from Provape themselves..., the $40+ post fee is the only thing that is stopping me at the moment!! I should probably just do it, I realise I will never need to buy a VV device again after I get a Provari!
    Gresh11 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast