Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BradC

Thread: WTB: kayfun Large M tank

WTB: kayfun Large M tank

so i just got one in the mail today, put some stupid juice in it, now its got a few little bumps and shiz on the inside :'(

so i was wondering if anyone is selling one or if anyone wants to buy one so we can split shipping

Thanks

Glen, I think you had some juice ruin another kayfun tank too? If so, next time you do order some replacements buy one or two extras. Then get the extra and cut it into smaller pieces (sacrilege!) Take some of your favourite juice and drop one of the pieces in for a couple days. If the piece comes out OK you know you're not going to wreck a tank. If it is eaten, then use the SS part. Might save you heaps of tanks in the long run (invisible smilie here)

yeah, not a bad idea, but i had some juice in a plastic tank, didnt do anything.. put it in my kayfun.. and bam started to pit, i took it out real quick so its not even bad but still haha...

got any suggestions on some real tasty juice that doesnt eat plastic? or a similar set up to a kayfun but glass?

AVF Regular
    Glen, I think it's probably time that you just sent the Kayfun to me, please man, before you hurt someone
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

Most likely the plastic you juice was in before is a different type of plastic to the kayfun. The kayfun clear part is "makrolon" in other words polycarbonate made by Bayer. A glass tank would be ideal, but I don't know of anything as good as the kayfun in glass. You could probably test on almost any clear polycarbonate. As for juices that won't melt it - the steam ecigs juices I've used are all fine - beehive blend, summer melon, supreme - but there would be literally hundreds that are safe.

AVF Regular
    What kind of juice do you put in it?,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

just my G2 vapor, some deshock and G2 , tried looking it up too see if it will crack, the only one that has a warning is the Shocker!

AVF Regular
    i said i would have one from the kayfun spares thread, but will pass it up if you want it.

Just a thought Glen - get an old CD you don't value and put some of the same juice on it. If it affects it, you now have a way of testing... since CDs are usually polycarbonate.

AVF Regular
    sent you pm about your other thread on the kanthal and silica, still no reply.