Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AVF Regular

FS: Kayfun 3.1 Beta

Bought it about a month ago, only had a few tanks run through it and still looks and works like brand new.

I like it but I've bought a few things lately and need to pass on the gear not in my daily rotation.

Bought for $190, selling for $180 express posted.

Pics from previous sale.

uploadfromtaptalk1378910045695.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1378910062221.jpg

Comes with all the spares except for keychain thing because I lost it...

Can include some silica wick if required.

Thanks

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    I'm interested just a few questions..

AVF Regular
    How hard are these to set up? Been keen to get one as they seem very popular but I've been trying to master gennys so haven't done much research.

And these don't have adjustable air flow? How tight is the draw?
    Last edited by unik; 12-09-13 at 01:41 AM.

AVF Regular
    they're pretty simple to set up Unik, easier than a genny. I'd grab it you wont be disappointed, and if you are it will be an easy one to move on

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by unik View Post
    How hard are these to set up? Been keen to get one as they seem very popular but I've been trying to master gennys. So haven't done much research
    It works much better than gennies in terms of, full flavour, warm vape, won't leak.
    Downsides are that it's long as, infact nearly as long as an 18650 mod with a driptip on it; It takes a bit of practice to make one which doesn't leak or dry hit.

If you want to try the style of a kayfun without putting down huge cash just try The clone I use the clone a fair bit actually, as it's cheap as chips and once you master it, great vapour.

The Russian 91% is a clone from Madvapes.com aswell and said to be better than the original Kayfuns, airflow control and such.
    Do you know de way 👺

Very interested if Unik passes on it

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the help I'm pretty keen, genoxy could you throw it in with my other stuff or have you sent that already?

pretty easy. i'd recommend using ekowool for sure. or even better/easier a microcoil and cotton. youtube "kayfun microcoil" lots of tutorials for how to coil a kayfun

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the help I'm pretty keen, genoxy could you throw it in with my other stuff or have you sent that already?
    Sorry for the slow reply! It's yours if you want it and can post together, still have my PayPal?

I'm fairly good at coil building on gennies now and the kayfun wasn't anymore difficult to set up and use and like Brad said easy to sell on if it's not for you

The draw is adjustable and can be set to very open or tighter draw

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    How hard are these to set up? Been keen to get one as they seem very popular but I've been trying to master gennys so haven't done much research.

And these don't have adjustable air flow? How tight is the draw?
    Dead easy to setup. The only grief you will have is due to incorrect filling methods which may cause it to leak. Get this right and you have an excellent trouble free atty. The 3.1 does have adjustable air flow, the kayfun lite doesn't. You just need a small screwdriver (seeing the seller has misplaced the one that comes with it) to adjust the flow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast