Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WTT. Love my Chalice.

AVF Regular

WTT. Love my Chalice.

Well the Reo Grand and Chalice that I scored last week was set up last night with a mesh wick and came to work with me today. What a beautiful system. So pocket friendly, well designed, elegant, well constructed and easy to manage. The single aspect that I would alter is the button. The surface area is a little small for the pressure that needs to be exerted. I am not much of a modder(yet), but even I could, and will, easily enough, add a bit of a wider ledge to the top so that it doesn't dig into my finger and thumb as much. Either this or I will get a nice Reo callus going, lol.

I am sorry Ingrid, but you will never see your baby again. In fact I am here to see if there are any more Chalice of any version that have been tried, but have underwhelmed you. I have some things that I would like to swap/cash + or - for another one. I will keep 2, but I have one Noble 1 that is brand new and never used. I have a GP spheroid, some people love em, but I was meh. Still line/ball on the Mark Buggs Wizards apprentice #48, very stylish, and the sensor button is so sweet. Thanks Soth, (you inspire me) for your advice with the moisturiser, but this is not viable for me. Its not very often that it fails to activate, but its enough that I would prefer to see it go to someone that loves it rather than just appreciates how good it is.

I also have a Reo Mini that was going to be my foray into Reoism. By all accounts this unit is pretty slick with a hornet atty, which are very reasonably purchased. Is the hornet Silica only? Anyway if a chalice fit, I would certainly keep it. It is a Gold version with a black door, it comes with 2 14500 batteries, 10 spare bottles and is in perfect nick.

Now that I have found such an ideal unit that suits my requirements so much, fingers crossed I will be able to chill out a lot more and not buy everything that might have potential. I didn't put the trade value of the items up but I will be very transparent. All items for sale were purchased here and the fairness of any discussions and/or negotiations will be here for all to see. Please be aware that this is not a desperate "fire sale" and that any attempts to try and use the economic principles(fantasy) of supply and demand, rather than mutual respect will be futile. Please be aware also, that I am not nearly as well organised as some,most, or any of the other traders here, but once acknowledged you will not be forgotten.

BTW does anyone have any reo grand juice bottles to spare??

Thanks for looking and "power to the pv"!!!!!!!!!!
    Gresham.
    Stomp, MrGruffy and soth like this.

Super Moderator
    Glad it's turned out to be a setup you love I was fortunate enough to find myself with a different set up just a day or two later that I was surprised to find out I just love - an immortalizer dripping atty. I've never been a dripper in the whole time I've been a vaper, so was extremely surprised how much I love this.

Anyway sorry for the OT post, my point was that it's great when you get a set up that's fantastic when you don't expect it to be

Oh and forgot to mention - reo makes a button type thingey that goes on top of the original firing button to make it bigger.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

HSV
    I can swap you a few Reo Grand juice bottles and a Delrin button cover for the Chalice

BTW Thanks for stirring and telling me how good the Chalice is.
    SunBox Modulo E7, Reo Grand, Reo Mini 2.1, J2P Pisces Mini, MicroStick (coming soon).
    Graal, VA Cyclones, GP Spheroid V3, Noname Mods NoTank.

AVF Regular
    That is the longest and most confusing post I've seen in the FS section to date... lol

You really want people to read between the lines hey Gresh

Is that my old noble 1 and REO mini?
    Last edited by genoxy; 13-09-13 at 12:29 PM.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    awwww, I kinda want it back now, lol
    I'm glad you're happy with the setup

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by genoxy View Post
    That is the longest and most confusing post I've seen in the FS section to date... lol

You really want people to read between the lines hey Gresh

Is that my old noble 1 and REO mini?
    I'll second that, Just say what you want Gresh, after reading it about three times I get it, but it's as clear as mud
    Vaping since July 2012.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for your feedback peoples!! I know, and I agree with you all. Sorry, but I have always been a very self contained unit, and kept to myself. My communication skills are backward as a result. Add some alcohol, and what I think is well constructed dialogue, becomes convoluted crap. Woops.
    HSV - Point taken. The last thing I intended was to rub your nose in it. I apologise.
    Giruvian - Your insight is uncanny. Your words mirror my thoughts, and thanks for sharing. I am stoked that you have discovered a brand new outlet to explore. Thanks for your support. Big respect to you and I am happy that you decided to pull the pin on being our Governess.
    Genoxy - Correct.

It might be best if I crawl back into my hole for a few weeks, and try to structure my thoughts in a more organised way(fat chance). I feel embarrassed so will go and hide for a bit.

Cheers
    G

AVF Regular
    MODS can you please close this thread!!

Or keep it open for laughs!!! I am really shit at hiding.
    Last edited by Gresh11; 13-09-13 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Change of heart.

AVF Regular
    Lol...your a crack up...!!!
    Gresh11 likes this.

AVF Regular
    You have no idea. Geez, its bloody hard work though. I must have the stamina of ten men, to be able to throw as many obstacles in front of myself as I do. Deranged OCD logistics!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast