Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: For sale from sunny Melboune in Victoria. Some very nice bits and bobs!!!!!

AVF Regular

For sale from sunny Melboune in Victoria. Some very nice bits and bobs!!!!!

Good morning my fellow sicko's. The products that I have for sale are the shiz. I will list the items and the price, but I will have to give a completely honest summary of each item and why its for sale here, I can't help it.

Sold to Suckitin pending pick-upEPM 18490 Condition 9/10 smallest hairline scratch easily buffed out $200 posted
    withdrawn from saleMark Buggs Wizards Apprentice #48 Could do with a clean but completely undamaged. $250 posted
    Sold to phamthau and collected.Gp Spheroid v2 with extra bell #0866 has the tiniest flat spot at the end of the tube section and is only seen if you know its there. $100 posted
    Gus 22 telescopic virtually brand new and probably never used. See summary for issues. $70 posted

This is all.

Summary

EPM was purchased from Cruz on AVF. Anyone that knows anything around here, can only say that this bloke is, WOW. I just had to see what all the fuss was about with the EPM. The folks that are raving about this unit are very discerning individuals and I must agree. Having never even touched a provari, and one that never puts his own neck on the line, I am prepared to offer the opinion that the EPM shits all over it. This is one very very classy unit. Its solid and the form factor oozes style. I wish I could use it and show it off to all of the cancer addicts, but I prefer the efficiency of RBA's that don't need a 3-Phase generator to get them pumping clouds. This is a good deal for someone that wants it. I bought it from Cruzmiguel for $210 posted.

Mark Buggs WA. Well I am not a very elegant unit myself, but this is. I am satisfied just to hold it. Unfortunately I am here to vape and vape hard. The sensor switch is really special. Only problem is I have smooth and dry fingertips rather than, ready to go moist fingers. It didn't happen often at all but miss-fires have made me wish to move it on. I was a little surprised by the branding. It looks like its faded and coming off in sections, but under closer inspection it probably just needs a delicate professional clean/buff/polish. This is a third hand item and the price reflects it. I bought it from BradC for 275 posted.

Spheroid was purchased on the basis of its reputation. All the people that love it can't be wrong!!! Well guess what? No one was wrong. Everybody else just has different opinions than me, so its for sale. It comes with a bag of aquarium filter filler. I have a baggy with spare o-rings that I can't find today. I am certain that it will show up eventually and as soon as it does, I will send it in an envelope to your addy. It is sold as-is today though. Paid $120 I think maybe $110.

Now the gus 22 was traded on through this forum by two members previously, and I will tell you why. The conductivity on this unit is a bit dodgy. This unit is only worth buying if you have an upgrade Kit on hand or you are willing to tweak it. Its never been used due to this reason. I am not a fan of telescopes either as I have become aware. I paid $100.00 I think but can't remember who from. Urecia has reminded me that I bought it from him. Christian noticed no voltage drop issues!!!! Caveat emptor applies to this item since its such a bargain!

Items will be posted express post with the option of a DO NOT SAFE DROP sticker.
    I don't have facilities to take photos, this is why I have such detailed product descriptions. I will stand by these products and offer full refund(its only money).

Items are available for pick-up and this would be my preferred option. Having another vaper in front of me is cool!!!!!
    I only have 3 express bags for four 4 items so it would be great if someone bought two items, or came to my house and picked it up.
    Thanks and sorry for such a long winded add.

This is my first for sale post so please be gentle with me.
    G
    Cheers
    Last edited by Gresh11; 18-09-13 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Second customer. + wizard withdrawn
    308hjute, bk_renesis and Opdeemist like this.

Fellow sickos hey.....? Didn't you read the article, we will be the future of normality! Lol

Nice products mate, you should get a bite or two.

Good luck G.

;~ D
    Gresh11 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sorry but I don't follow media any more. I can only be confident in my own goodness. The only problem is that I can't even trust myself nowadays. I have been poisoned by society so much and I am currently trying to work the glitch out of the system. What came first chicken/egg???????

Super Moderator
    Pics of the EPM please including any damage/marks/scratches. Registering my interest.

Hi Gresh11. I take Gp Spheroid v2. PM me your details.

AVF Regular
    did you get the gus 22 off me? dont think i had issues with conductivity though. Then again i was using a hybrid connector.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    Pics of the EPM please including any damage/marks/scratches. Registering my interest.
    Cheers for the interest Eldubya. I stated in the ad that I don't photographic facilities. I bought it off Cruzmiguel who takes some of the best pictures of p.v.s that I have ever seen. I am sure that if you pm.d him he will be able to send you half a dozen of the most exquisite photos of this mod ever seen. There is a hairline scratch on the unit that looks like it could only be created by someone with a very sharp blade giving it a quick slash to see if it makes a mark. Its about 12mm long but not even really there. I will guarantee the recipient of the device, return postage costs if they find the device defective. I feel confident offering this because its so bloody Smexy I really wish I was into variable voltage devices. If you use variable voltage, once this enters your hand it will only be pried out of your dead fingers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by phamthau View Post
    Hi Gresh11. I take Gp Spheroid v2. PM me your details.
    Sweet. Was starting to wonder if I was gonna get any bites. I've never sold anything so knowing my luck, everything will go pear shaped starting now! I just need to send my email address for paypal yeh???? Can I drop it off tomorrow evening or would you rather express post???

Damn! if I didn't buy an Nzonic and blow my budget I'd be all over that Mark Bugs.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    did you get the gus 22 off me? dont think i had issues with conductivity though. Then again i was using a hybrid connector.
    I did indeed and you got it off Soth. I remember but didn't want to insinuate that you sold on, a less than perfect item. You are very respected members round here, and for good reason. I've seen the way that you conduct yourselves, so the last thing I would ever do is compromise your future sales. Do you want to take it back for what I paid???? Otherwise I will sell it on for a quick sale. I lose $30 of a currency that I don't respect and gain a currency I do respect.

Thanks for asking. I am now very curious as to why it seemed weak as piss???? I tried a few different batts and atties????
    urecia likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast