Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [WTS/WTT][SA] // Ikarus V2.1 Hybrid + Loads of spares - Ultimate Ikarus Package

[WTS/WTT][SA] // Ikarus V2.1 Hybrid + Loads of spares - Ultimate Ikarus Package

Mods please lock this thread

Ikarus V2.1 #0372 of dropmods

I am probably going to regret this - but its seriously not getting the use this thing of beauty deserves.

Would you believe I tend to lean more towards my Noble 1 than the Ikarus, I think its a weight/form factor thing for me.

Anyhow - Loads of spare as you can see -

2 x 18350 tubes, one of which is etched
    2 x 18350 carbon fibre tubes
    1 x 18500 tube
    1 x kick ring
    2 x spare tanks (three tanks all up)
    Spares consumables inc; about twenty springs (button and centre post), spare insulators, brass contact screws (plus original screws included also), 8 o-rings (at least a couple spare sets)

Everything is in great or excellent condition.

With all the tube combinations this baby can be used in 18350, 18500 and 18650 modes, all with or without a kick.

Anyhow, I paid $320 for this lot (on this forum) so would not pass it on for less than that. I am definitely open to trades + cash either way.

Express post is included in the sale/trade.

It will be shipped to you broken down - that is all parts with be separate and cleaned/dried. As I have purchased quite a few mods/hybrids on this forum that were not cleaned properly prior to shipping and its the worst. I hate not being able to use something straight out of the mail because it needs cleaning, that's just lazy on the sellers behalf.

I reserve the right to not sell internationally, after all this is the AUSSIE vapers forum, and this hybrid should stay in our community.

Last edited by llamabreath; 25-10-13 at 12:40 PM.
    bk_renesis likes this.

AVF Regular
    Interested, is this my old one I sold to Conner??

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

I like these things. I bought the satin finish version as I couldn't get this one..it's been sent to a metal polisher to see what he can with it as I didn't like the feel of it.(feels like fine sandpaper). Wish I had seen this back then. Good luck with the sale mate.

Quote Originally Posted by genoxy View Post
    Interested, is this my old one I sold to Conner??
    I reckon it would be man, with the addition of a couple spares packages I bought directly from drop mods (I forgot to mention the spare, original, brass post pictured is no good, snapped the end off it)

Quote Originally Posted by Driesy77 View Post
    I like these things. I bought the satin finish version as I couldn't get this one..it's been sent to a metal polisher to see what he can with it as I didn't like the feel of it.(feels like fine sandpaper). Wish I had seen this back then. Good luck with the sale mate.
    If whoever buys it doesn't want all the tubes I would split them up... or the buyer could. Not a worry.

AVF Regular
    hahah i remember this one would be interested in a carbon tube if you split hahaha

AVF Regular
    Would you swap + cash for a brand new never used Noble????? I have 2 more nobles but like the ikky as well. I traded one once and regretted it. You need two nobles on the go at once for your fav juice. Other than that you need a spare right????

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by conner83 View Post
    hahah i remember this one would be interested in a carbon tube if you split hahaha
    I'll post you one free if I get it.
    POWER TO THE PV.....

Quote Originally Posted by conner83 View Post
    Will see what the other two say. Genoxy might be interested minus two tubes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Would you swap + cash for a brand new never used Noble?????
    hhrrrmmm,.. Tempting, I dont think I need another noble ! Its not the black version is it ??

AVF Regular
    Don't be so fucking racist punk!!!!!!! Sorry brother lust slipped out.. Good luck with the sale!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Don't be so fucking racist punk!!!!!!! Sorry brother lust slipped out.. Good luck with the sale!!!
    Haha! Yeah, I reckon the only way I would want a second Noble is if it was the black one, was thinking of purchasing one new anyhow... then my standard one would probably go up here for trade.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast