Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FS: Russian 91%.

AVF Regular

FS: Russian 91%.

Brand new Russian91% never been set up, drip tip adapter won't screw on top cap ( I've already contacted vapingmad, will send later when I get the replacement part).

I am not happy with the quality comparing to the my KFL that I got.

I paid $92.64 shipped.

Will sell for $80+$10.50 express.

I'll throw in cartos with tank also brand new I paid $10 at vape meet.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I refuse to subsidize an economy that largely benefits the Chinese Commie Party and the so called People's Liberation Army, its relatives and friends. More like an oriental Mafia than a political party.

Karl Rand.

Whats wrong with the quality,, the only thing that makes me want on is the airflow control!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    Whats wrong with the quality,, the only thing that makes me want on is the airflow control!
    I like the real deal more than the airflow control. Lol
    I refuse to subsidize an economy that largely benefits the Chinese Commie Party and the so called People's Liberation Army, its relatives and friends. More like an oriental Mafia than a political party.

Karl Rand.

AVF Regular
    That's a shame the two I purchased are faultless and work great. Snap this up people!
    Driesy77 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoey View Post
    I like the real deal more than the airflow control. Lol
    yeah i love my Kaylight, but these things looked pretty spot on? might just have to get a 3.1

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    yeah i love my Kaylight, but these things looked pretty spot on? might just have to get a 3.1
    Yeah I love your old kaylight too, for the price of a 3.1 you can get two of these. Got a 3.1, KL and two R91s and they all perform the same. I would actually out the R91 above the KL. It's damn good, with upgrades!!
    Glen likes this.

No probs with mine. I like it better then my KFlite only because of the air flow. Not big on a tight draw and the lite is a little to stiff for me even with the coil lifted off the deck more. Sorry to see a few people having probs with the Russian 91...good luck with sale. It is still a good buy.

Damn... already spending my budget on an Omega next month, well if this is still here in ~November, I'll snag it. Or if you're interested in an AC9 1.2 + some money.
    Last edited by Meeuwsy; 29-09-13 at 05:15 PM.

AVF Regular
    i have to say, comparing the kayfun lite and russian, i would pick the russian. Its cheaper, builds the same except for the finish, and comes with all the spares in a nice box.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeuwsy View Post
    Damn... already spending my budget on an Omega next month, well if this is still here in ~November, I'll snag it. Or if you're interested in an AC9 1.2 + some money.
    Sorry Meeuwsy, I can't take the offer.

Karl Rand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast