Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [Closed] Paps X & AC9

AVF Regular

[Closed] Paps X & AC9

Received the paps Tuesday and has sat in it bag since.. Well i pulled it out unscrewed everything, all threads are just perfect, mod is great, only reason for selling is due to a big panel beater bill this week. We all know what they look like so not gonna post pictures. Paid 180euro for it, hoping to get that back so $260aud, pickup beats post

AC9 is what it is, comes with spare tank, spare centre post and all spare o-rings etc. Will come with Atmistique gemini drip tip, just cause it looks so nice on there and complete. Will throw in some mesh, SS wire, and a cpl metres of 28g 30g and 32g kanthal $100

I dont want to see any posts about mod flipping for profit, im not making a cent off this, its just very unfortunate timing, otherwise id keep it. If you think paying retail is too much for this then your welcome to stalk the vapour art website at a chance of securing one and waiting a week for postage. I reserve the right to sell to whoever i like
    Adam, Vinny, bk_renesis and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular

I'm keen

I'll take both! PM me!
    Vinny and bk_renesis like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantonnoodles View Post
    I'll take both! PM me!
    WOW! 1st post and he even got the location in profile lol

Well done, nice buy
    bk_renesis likes this.

AVF Regular
    I'll take both! PM me!
    Thanks, will leave it open for local pickup until midnight otherwise its yours

AVF Regular
    I've wanted the Paps and AC9 for ages!! I've just recently got into mechs and it's the best vape ever imo! Takes a while to setup BUT flavour and vapour is awesome!

AVF Regular
    Sweet! No worries!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kostanz View Post
    Received the paps Tuesday and has sat in it bag since.. Well i pulled it out unscrewed everything, all threads are just perfect, mod is great, only reason for selling is due to a big panel beater bill this week. We all know what they look like so not gonna post pictures. Paid 180euro for it, hoping to get that back so $260aud, pickup beats post

AC9 is what it is, comes with spare tank, spare centre post and all spare o-rings etc. Will come with Atmistique gemini drip tip, just cause it looks so nice on there and complete. Will throw in some mesh, SS wire, and a cpl metres of 28g 30g and 32g kanthal $100

I dont want to see any posts about mod flipping for profit, im not making a cent off this, its just very unfortunate timing, otherwise id keep it. If you think paying retail is too much for this then your welcome to stalk the vapour art website at a chance of securing one and waiting a week for postage. I reserve the right to sell to whoever i like
    Dude that ain't flipping, asking considerably more than retail price however....

Nice mod though, sad to see you have to let it go.

Cheers,

Baz.

AVF Regular
    welldone, on the not flipping bit.

where in adelaide wanton?

AVF Regular
    Mawson Lakes BrianS

AVF Regular
    I've wanted the Paps and AC9 for ages!! I've just recently got into mechs and it's the best vape ever imo! Takes a while to setup BUT flavour and vapour is awesome!
    Hey buddy, how do you know its a great vape?? Do you have it already and want the same combo again???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast