Thread: FS (NT) Hybrids

AVF Regular

FS (NT) Hybrids

Noble 1 hybrid 18350. Slight scratch on body $130 posted, Currently $149 USD brand new.

Noble1.jpg

Zen Standard 18650 w/spares. Paid $170 + postage from Soth just recently, selling $170 posted

zen.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    bump 10 chars

Would u be interested in a trade? I've got got a Mac mini, Zen carto tank and a silverdog gathering dust at the moment..just to lazy to sell them.lol

AVF Regular
    Looking to sell first. Tell me more about the dog though re atty setup etc

Silverdog is a genesis style atty with a wick hole in the middle instead of to the side. It's comes with tubes for 18350/490/650 and has the upgrade kit installed. I don't want to get rid of it but would trade for the standard as it's missing from my collection(have Z2 version but not original..) I've polished it up a little and it looks great. Only thing wrong with it is the button is hard to push in occasionally if not hit in the centre. Easy fix if u have a little nail file or points file. Just thought I should let u know. Does the zen have a serial number? Just wondering.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Driesy77 View Post
    Silverdog is a genesis style atty with a wick hole in the middle instead of to the side. It's comes with tubes for 18350/490/650 and has the upgrade kit installed. I don't want to get rid of it but would trade for the standard as it's missing from my collection(have Z2 version but not original..) I've polished it up a little and it looks great. Only thing wrong with it is the button is hard to push in occasionally if not hit in the centre. Easy fix if u have a little nail file or points file. Just thought I should let u know. Does the zen have a serial number? Just wondering.
    Good question re the SN haven't looked. I don't think it has but I've not checked the centre post

Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Good question re the SN haven't looked. I don't think it has but I've not checked the centre post
    I've got 2 Zen ASH..1 has a serial number and the other doesn't. Guessing that the first run is serialised and the ones after are not. Not a big deal was just curious.