Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: FS: Brass Nutz 18350 boosted @ 4v

AVF Regular

FS: Brass Nutz 18350 boosted @ 4v

Just received this a few days ago and have only ran a tank through it, but I'm in desperate need of cash so it has to go. For those that aren't familiar with these mods, they are hand crafted in Romania by a modder called Jhonutz and they utilise a touch sensor button. Some of you may know his work from the upgraded buttons that he has made for Mark Bugs' Wizards Apprentices. His touch sensor buttons fire flawlessly regardless of dry fingers etc. This mod is also regulated at 4v so it provides consistent output through the battery life. I must warn you that 4v on this mod hits a lot harder than a fresh 18xxx battery in a mech mod at 4.2v. It has a locking feature for portability which is utilised by unscrewing a thin plate at the base of the mod which removes connection of the battery. It also has an adjustable 510 connector pin (screw) so you can get your atties nice and flush. The top cap tapers in to 17mm as you can see in the photo (This top cap can not be removed by anyone other than Jhonutz as it will damage the electronics).

Paid 120 pounds shipped ($205au) as Jhonutz only uses EMS to Australia. The price of the unit itself was 95 pounds which is just over $160au so lets say $160 express posted or $150 pick up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    Larry, we have an aluminium Nutz mod and love it. I'm exceedingly tempted by this and will come back later if someone else hasn't snaffled this while I pondered over this reply.
    For everyone else, good mod, do eet.

Keen on this, this looks like a perfect first mechanical mod for me PM Sent

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sushisnap View Post
    Keen on this, this looks like a perfect first mechanical mod for me PM Sent
    I don't think its a true mechanical mod, It has a LED light, could contain a voltage regular or charging circuit, I haven't seen this mod before but Mechanical mods don't usually have led's. If it has any circuits in It, I wouldn't use it as for RBA's.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    That's correct is not a mech mod. It has a voltage regulator at 4v. 4v vaping from start to finish

Good point, 3 weeks into vaping so i'm glad the experts are here to correct me. I was thinking of just throwing on a protank on this?? Would it be ok for this?

Total noob, but i see a (heavy looking) brass tube, touch sensor and blue led...im in.

AVF Regular
    Yea you can throw anything with a 510 connection on there. Just don't go under 1ohm. About 1.3 - 1.5ohm is probably where you'll find the best results

AVF Regular
    Hey Sushisnap, this is definitely not a mech mod, it's kind of in a class by itself.
    If you are keen on using a Poo Tank, to be sure whether you'd like it, can you try one (ProTank that is) on a VV device set to 4v?
    If you don't go for it, I will.

Retired Account
    I love the touch thing.. or perhaps I just love having a reason to lick my thumb a lot lol
    Larry Backsplash likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sold to sushisnap!
    If you don't get on with it mate, make sure you pass it MrsGruffy's way
    MrGruffy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast