Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Starter Kit including 4 Batteries

Starter Kit including 4 Batteries

Hi All,

I've upgraded after a few months on the vape train and would like to get rid of some of the kit I won't be using anymore:
    1: 1000mAH eGo C Batteries x 2 (Stainless Steel and Boxed) (Includes a few tanks and 9 replacement atomiser heads)
    2: eGo C Passthrough battery with charging cable (Black)
    3: 900mAh Ego Twist VV Battery (Black)
    4: Boge F16 Cartomiser Tank
    5: Boge F17 Cartomiser Tank
    6: 8 Boge F16 Cartomisers (For use with F16 & F17 tanks)
    7: 2x5ml syringes + blunt needles.
    8: 2x30ml clear plastic bottles
    9: 1 x 100ml VG from vapebar unopened
    10: 1 Wall/USB charger for the batteries

I'll also include some other stuff if you want it:
    6 x EVOD BCC Tanks (Used, but clean)
    Partially used Juices (not much used) JoyeTech Cappucino and JoyeTech Apple both 0% Nic.

All the stuff is < 3 months old and in excellent condition. All the disposables (needles, syringes, bottles) are new and unused.

Asking $75 including postage for the lot. Hey - Got me off the durries
    Last edited by timmah; 14-10-13 at 03:32 PM.

Dropping to $60 inc postage.
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Hey timmah

KitKat may be looking for some starter stuff

New to site, new to vaping!
    margyb, gtadmin, lozza 82 and 4 others like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Thanks Rob
    KitKat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Oh yes please, I'm totally new to vaping and really really want to quit smokes. I'd love to buy this off you if it's still for sale! Thanks to Robray for the heads up
    Robray and margyb like this.

Received Payment.. Here are a couple of pics for you

** EDIT - And shipped

Last edited by timmah; 14-10-13 at 08:14 PM.
    Robray, margyb, Fatman and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks so much Timmah, that was fast work! I can't wait to get started. Can you tell me what I need to order extra to be ready to go when I have the kit, I think I need to buy liquid and nicotine? Or premixed :/ sorry, it's really confusing lol.

Edit to add: I just found a crash course for newbies thread! Sure I'll find my answers in there
    Last edited by KitKat; 14-10-13 at 08:48 PM.
    margyb likes this.

Sure

I included a small amount of doublers in the pack as well.. so there is some Juicewhore Mojito in there, some Cauldron Colada from Vape Bar and a very small amount of something else but I forgot :P

If any more experienced members have any suggestions please jump in, but here's what I would do:

If you want to mix it yourself, you'll need some Nicotine and probably some PG.

I would make two nicotine orders - one to NZ so you can get some stuff fast to keep you going, and one from the USA/China because it's cheaper.

You can check out the vendors on here to see what doublers they have and that you might like - A doubler is just a concentrated flavour named so because it's double normal vaping strength. You could also check out some OS doublers when you get your Nicotine.

I bought my nicotine from E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings. I got 500ml 100mg of it which should last over a year. I also got an email from them yesterday with a 10% discount code - 10Off. It does look expensive with shipping ($28.99 + $64.99) but that was less than a week of ciggies for me. Actually - pretty certain there are cheaper places to buy Nicotine.

As for New Zealand vendors, I bought some pre-mix from Buy Smokeless Tobacco Free Electronic Cigarettes in New Zealand - e cigs NZ | although they're not listed here as vendors. I found their premix sub-par though. They do sell nicotine though and the aim is speed anyway. So perhaps get some nicotine from them and doublers from an aussie vendor.

When you mix, I think the rule is to make the nicotine strength stronger than your normal cigarette strength because it absorbs differently. I smoked 8mg cigarettes but smoke 20mg vape :P To do this, I mix 6ml of 100mg VG based Nicotine with my 15ml of doubler then add 10ml of PG liquid. This is 30ml - 1/5th or 20% is nicotine. So 20mg. There are calculators out there to help and people here happy to assist.

Whew... Don't know if that helps... Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or just ask on the boards
    JenJ, Emmeline, avtek and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I think it's best to get 'doublers' from Aussie vendors and then get some 36mg nicotine from OS. This way it's nice and easy as you just need to go 50/50 and it will give you 18mg. A good strength to start with. If you stick around the 60pg/40vg, it's a safe bet.
    Your in for some fun
    BlackDog and KitKat like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Helps heaps! Thank you SO much! And thank you too ssstahly I seem to be doing a lot of thanking since I joined this site lol
    margyb likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast