Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]Provari + Liquinator Tank +Batteries + Dual Coils

My Provari has been sitting here for the last month and getting no love at all, so it's time for it to go. Items as below

Provari Satin
    18650 extension cap
    3 x 18650 batteries (no charger sorry as I need it for my 18350's)
    1 x 3 ml Liquinator Tank
    9 x 1.5 ohm dual coils for above tank

Tank has had 1 fill and been vaped for about 2 minutes. Not for me.

Right now I cannot find the original Provari end cap, but should hopefully have had time to look for it in this mess I call an office in the next few days.

Total Value of above is approximately $295

Make me a sensible offer via PM for me to consider and if need be we can negotiate from there

Condition A1. No scratches or blemishes. If you would like pictures I will take them for you, although most people know what all this stuff looks like.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Sik
    kool aid definately wearing off

what does the cult of the grip do ?
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    kool aid definately wearing off

what does the cult of the grip do ?
    Purchase another Grip I have to say that the Grip beats the Provari hands down.

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Sik
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLOZ View Post
    Purchase another Grip I have to say that the Grip beats the Provari hands down.
    completely OT of your 4 sale post, but what makes it so much better ? is it just the look / feel or the fact its a feeder or ?
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    The feel of it is very comfortable. The feed system is great. battery life with 2 x 18350's is good and it hits like a freight train. Brad's woodwork is brilliant and the fact that you can also pick and choose your own wood combination make it personal to you. I have currently the reversed feeder so am now looking at a non reversed model. Will then keep one for tobacco flavours and one for fruit & sweet stuff, both loaded and charged. I will son need a backpack to carry vaping gear around at this rate.

I have yet to hear anyone complain about the Grip. As far as I am aware Acb loves his, Rossco loves both of his with I hear another to be soon on the way....LOL

AVF Regular
    Interested in trades?

AVF Regular
    Qwerty

Nah, looking for the cash so I can pay for another Grip

All that and bloody good value, The last one I got was only $200 US , I actually have to carry less around with me now because it all self contained

The feel of it is very comfortable. The feed system is great. battery life with 2 x 18350's is good and it hits like a freight train. Brad's woodwork is brilliant and the fact that you can also pick and choose your own wood combination make it personal to you. I have currently the reversed feeder so am now looking at a non reversed model. Will then keep one for tobacco flavours and one for fruit & sweet stuff, both loaded and charged. I will son need a backpack to carry vaping gear around at this rate.

I have yet to hear anyone complain about the Grip. As far as I am aware Acb loves his, Rossco loves both of his with I hear another to be soon on the way....LOL

AVF Regular
    You seem to be loving the matching LV to the one that Magnus had stolen by Disney. Thats a nice looking grip and I was almost going to jump on it. See what hesitating does to you as you went and bloody got it instead....LOL

I have not touched my Provari since getting the Grip. Put the tank on yesterday for my wife to try, but she didn't like it, and is totally happy with her eGo. No point in keeping it around as a paperweight so it has to go

AVF Regular
    Nah, looking for the cash so I can pay for another Grip
    cool man, thought i'd see anyway, I have heaps of spare PV's and would try to trade upto a provari if the opportunity arose lol :P

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast