Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [FS/FT][SA] - Mythical Fabrications Custom Made eGo Mech ePipe

[FS/FT][SA] - Mythical Fabrications Custom Made eGo Mech ePipe

*Mods Please lock, all done*

I have had this for a few months and it it not getting the use it deserves, I had it custom made to order, so there is not another one like it.

Its style is called 'Edgy Hourglass' it is in 18490/18500 mode and it is made from B&W Ebony timber, with a real hand cut leather cap bound with a beef sinew tie.

It has a little chip in the wood below the eGo connection, nothing that effects it usability at all, this is how it came as new, Jester did say he tried to make it as small as possible and glue it up and what not. I am going to let it go for $120 plus your choice of shipping within aus, or I will trade for some thing of similar value. (omit shipping fees for trade ofcourse)

This is seriously the hardest hitting mech pipe I have used, no lie. The way the button and mech circuit is set up has very little room for voltage drop (from what I understand of it) and it seriously hits like a champ, I have found my holy grail of ePipes so this is not getting any use here at all.

There are stacks of videos on The Jesters pipes on YouTube.

I will chuck in a beauty cone as pictured.

Further info and pics in this thread here.

EDIT * Just thought I would add, I am/was the first Aussie client of Mythical Fabrications, this is the only pipe of its kind to be sold to Australia. They are super popular in the US, but I would like to keep this in the country, so offered it up here before I think about advertising it on one of the FB auction pages*

eFest 18490 Not Included
    Last edited by llamabreath; 07-12-13 at 09:43 AM.

Bump

10char

Super Moderator
    LB what would you be considering in trade ( see my sig for whats there lol )

P.S.junkies in the bath rocks
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Hah, you liked it? Awesome. Its about a guy who used to spend hours and hours in the bath, he wasn't a junkie, he just likes baths.

Um, trades - any of your reos of a similar value? I used to have one and am spewing I got rid of it. Although it was a mini and battery life was shite.

Super Moderator
    Yeah I have a 14500 mini , but yeah the battery life isnt great ... my mini 2.0 the 18490 has much better battery life , but is my fave of the lot so probably not for trade LOL
    I have a VV but that would be cash my way ( so probably not good for you )
    Be willing to move on a Phideas plus a bit of cash to you ? They look a bit fresher in the photo than they are in real life, but still nice .
    They are bottomfeeders but a bit cruder in operation than a reo , they have a needle bottle inside which pokes up thru the 510 connection ... not so many about these days ?
    Oh they are 18650's so no wuckers about battery life
    would be favourable to passing on the square one ... the woodwork and inlay is nice , but due to no juice cup they have a bit of staining on the top

Last edited by Fatman; 21-10-13 at 12:58 AM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    A little bit of work and some sealing with a hot glue gun , they would be pretty much the same as a Reo

Don't reckon I am too keen on the Phideas, VV reo sounds good though, depending on the battery size and how much $$'s on top. if you want to part with it that is.

Super Moderator
    VV Reo is 2X18350 ( they all are also they take 16340's) tis matt black with gold door , $80 on top for the bare reo with 6ml bottle ( will throw in some atties) or $100 on top and I will throw in 2X Brand New never used Keeppower 16340's and 2X Used ones ( supersports600 batts) and a stainless cannon IKV driptip and some extra bottles
    The Keeppower batts are a heap better than any 18350 as they have a protection circuit and actually deliver their rated mA unlike 99.99% of 18350's who are lucky to give you half of whats printed on them

Tis a fine machine , but I just have too many VV/VW mods and you know I love my reos lol
    Pipes are more decorative to have hanging around and not being used ( as yours will probably be if/when I get it LMAO )

( Think JPS colours)

Not sure how I feel about stacked batteries! if it takes two 18350's would it take an 18650 ? I spose that really is a stupid question isn't it, but I have never stacked batteries before, didn't think it was a good move really.

Pipes are great fatty, I have owned quite a few top shelf ones and quite a few cheap ones, in search of my own personal holy grail of pipes - I believe I have found it, Freight Train Mods. Pricey, but oh so worth it - I am even going to commission the build of a second one for myself I think! haha.

Super Moderator
    Coool man .. vaping nirvana is an elusive beast !
    All VV reos are stacking ... tis why I only use the best protected keeppowers in em
    Nah it doesnt do 18650's cos it reduces voltage in the circuitry rather than boosting it ... if its any importance , its a safer way to do it .
    I was wary of stacking batts too , but the reo has been faultless in that way
    Tis of course up to you

I love my Jazz pipes , and I just reckon yours looks the goods as well despite the little chip

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast