Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BradC

Thread: [wtb] gp piccolo

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Shire (Sydney)
    Posts
    674

    [wtb] gp piccolo

    As the title states. Cannot find them anywhere. No suppliers reply to emails. If anyone has one they don't want I'd be very interested.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.T.
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Pueronline View Post
    As the title states. Cannot find them anywhere. No suppliers reply to emails. If anyone has one they don't want I'd be very interested.
    Vapourart is it. Domo Vapor (US only supplier) may have them but you will need to drop ship from the US

    New version should be coming out between now and the end of Dec. An F5 jobby
    Last edited by lheamfrg; 21-10-13 at 08:46 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Shire (Sydney)
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Vapourart is it. Domo Vapor (US only supplier) may have them but you will need to drop ship from the US

    New version should be coming out between now and the end of Dec. An F5 jobby
    Yeah Domo Vaper doesn't have them as well. So the new version is coming out soon? I didn't know if it had ready come out and sold out. All the websites state is 4th quarter 2013.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.T.
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Pueronline View Post
    Yeah Domo Vaper doesn't have them as well. So the new version is coming out soon? I didn't know if it had ready come out and sold out. All the websites state is 4th quarter 2013.
    Keep an eye out in the F5 thread. Perseas usually posts in there when stock is coming in. Also check the Vapourart site regularly

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Shire (Sydney)
    Posts
    674
    Thanks mate.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    759
    I have Picolo I purchased about a month ago - i've come to the realisation that it looks ridiculously tiny in my oversized hands - i paid $120 i think all up - will sell for $120 plus postage but will throw in a couple of 14500 batts - or can do $120 all up (including postage) with no batts
    lheamfrg likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Shire (Sydney)
    Posts
    674
    Sounds good mate!

    Ill reply to your PM. Can you post a pic before I make payment.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Shire (Sydney)
    Posts
    674
    Payment sent. Thanks Brad.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    759
    received thanks mate - will post tomorrow

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 07:26 AM.