Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: FS - WA - Mods for sale

FS - WA - Mods for sale

Hi guys.
    Mods to be sold

1. Nemesis SS polish – S/N 1549 – used 8/10 – no dents or nicks - $100 (SOLD)
    2. Brass chi you (Original) – S/N 595 Ver 2013 – 7/10 needs some polishing – no dents or nicks - $200 - comes with 2x 18500 (one engraved the other is standard) and 1x 18650 extension (SOLD)
    3. SS chi you (Original) – S/N 401 Ver 2013 – 7/10 needs some polishing – no dents or nicks - $200 – comes with 2 x 18500 extensions(one engraved the other is standard) (SOLD)
    4. Black Rhino Hybrid 18350 n 18500– S/N 133 – used 9/10 – tried running of a tank, didn’t like it - $300 (SOLD)
    5. BBM Ti with Changeling Atty (18500) – used 8/10 – no dents or nicks -$500
    6. JM22 Le Torched - all tubes – S/N 263 - used 8/10 – no dents or nicks - $200

All prices includes shipping in the AU.
    Payment is through Paypal
    Pm me if you have any questions.

****edit****** nemesis and black rhino,brass chi you,ss chi you, have been sold.

Last edited by chematty; 28-10-13 at 02:40 AM.

sorry for this, but the drip tips in any pics are not included EXCEPT for the black rhino as it came with it.
    Cheers

I'll have the nemesis thanks
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eTama View Post
    I'll have the nemesis thanks
    pm coming your way

AVF Regular
    $100 for a Nemi - that's just wow - what a bargain

And god damn it, why have I blown my vape budget - that BBM ti is calling to me ........

Quote Originally Posted by BradC View Post
    $100 for a Nemi - that's just wow - what a bargain

And god damn it, why have I blown my vape budget - that BBM ti is calling to me ........
    oh well Brad. go for it. thats retail by the way. dont think u can get it anywhere.

thanks very much, payment sent wish I had more $$$ for a chi you
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chematty View Post
    oh well Brad. go for it. thats retail by the way. dont think u can get it anywhere.
    ohh I know, I've been looking for one (it's one of the last pieces i'm after)

haven't been able to convince Fudgey to sell me hers ....

Without trying to hijack this thread, as a vaper who's been out of the scene for a very long time, I'm curious to know what the fascination is with mech mods. Is it a functional thing or purely asthetic?

Are they like collectables or have a particular advantage over other non mechanical mods with more features?

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to be aasking questions but I'm intrigued since you have $1500 worth of gear there for sale.
    Mangopuppy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hani View Post
    Without trying to hijack this thread, as a vaper who's been out of the scene for a very long time, I'm curious to know what the fascination is with mech mods. Is it a functional thing or purely asthetic?

Are they like collectables or have a particular advantage over other non mechanical mods with more features?

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to be aasking questions but I'm intrigued since you have $1500 worth of gear there for sale.
    hey hani

no its fine. dont think u are hijacking anything here. well to answer ur question both. plus i do collect them. for their looks and it is my hobby. since i need these to clear as i am getting some new ones in. dont see how i can keep them all. so before i try and i repeat try to flip them on groups on FB, i rather sell it low and relatively cheap for people over here in Aussie. im not from Australia but thought it would be the right thing to give it back to the people on this forum since many of them have helped me quit the habit.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast