Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: FS: Juggernaut by M1 Vapors (WA)

AVF Regular

FS: Juggernaut by M1 Vapors (WA)

Bought this a few weeks ago and while I love it I'm going overseas next week and need some extra cash.

In great condition, serial# 314 (any WWF fans out there) shows signs of use but nothing major, stock airholes not drilled, I'd rate it as 9/10.

Comes with 18650 extension tube and drip tip.

Price: well after all the issues with my last high end/rare device sale I didn't want to name a price just yet... Have no idea what retail is as they are ordered off lists as far as I know but I've seen some going for $300 and I guess that sounds about right, I paid a little more than that but not going to start that convo again... Please let me know what you think is fair.

First juggy in the AVF classies for a while (or forever?) so let's keep it civil please, I want this to stay in Australia!

On another note, I'm very sorry to all who have been affected by my views lately, I guess I thought I wasnt doing anything wrong but it does damage the community and I just want to say I was wrong, flipping is wrong and so is selling over retail... I recommend if you want a high end device then do your homework because I've been burned by buying way over retail then called a flipper when trying to sell over retail even when making a loss overall and I don't want that to happen to anyone else... It's not a nice feeling making a loss then being shunned for it... I won't be buying anything over retail again, didn't do my research and got ripped off too many times now and the headaches that come with trying to resell are not worth it...

Thanks!

Big Ev, Geoff_N, Gresh11 and 2 others like this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

This is a steal. These never go for under retail. Great price.

I'll kick it of at $300 willing to step aside for higher bids

teebone

AVF Regular
    Sorry teebone, it's not a bidding sale

I'm just wanting confirmation of retail price so I don't go over that and upset people here...

Then, depending on the interest, I will sell to first in or draw a buyer.

AVF Regular
    damn been searching for one of these for a while as well. Hmmmm. $300 sounds good but teebone might have got in on it first? Up to you genoxy

ok then my offer is $300

teebone

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff_N View Post
    This is a steal. These never go for under retail. Great price.
    Thanks Geoff, trying to do the right thing here and hopefully show people I'm not here to profit from anyone, never have and never will...
    Last edited by genoxy; 27-10-13 at 02:36 PM.

AVF Regular
    Price for them on vapist was 180 GBP current conversion rates is a little over $300 aud then you would have shipping on top
    Juggernaut by M1 Vapors

Price on m1 site is 235 us dollars plus ems postage plus a long wait.

teebone

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke916 View Post
    Price for them on vapist was 180 GBP current conversion rates is a little over $300 aud then you would have shipping on top
    Juggernaut by M1 Vapors
    Cool so I'm ok with asking $300 plus postage then so $310.55 express? I will cover PayPal fee

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast