Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FS 2 mods, Darwin and Eveon

AVF Regular

FS 2 mods, Darwin and Eveon

Hey guys, got two mods for sale. They are not getting much (any use really)

SOLD - Eveon, pretty much new, will polish up before sending - $90 with postage
    This is a silver plated pin mech mod. Hits hard, just not getting use. Perfect for genesis and RBA users.

Darwin, second hand, got a spare case, has evident wear and tear marks on the case. This is a piece of vaping history lol. Will say when i got it the ohm reads .5 out. Was not informed of this when i purchased but oh well. Still vapes perfect. Will make an awesome pass through and perfect for drippers! $160 ono (i paid just over $200 for it if i remember correctly) with postage

Cheers guys, hope it takes your fancy

MMM
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 01-11-13 at 02:12 PM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

I am keen on the Darwin! Got some pics ? would you be interested in trades at all ? Is the OHM reading being off a little the only thing that is wrong with it ? How long does the battery last ?

Cheers!
    Last edited by llamabreath; 30-10-13 at 07:15 PM.

AVF Regular
    The things wrong with the darwin are minute (most of it cosmetic, it is an old mod) The ohm reader is the only thing wrong, battery life is per normal for a 2 year old mod without an interchangeable battery, Will still last a whole day of dripping. i think i have some pictures somewhere. Even though the ohm is reading off, its still delivering the right power so it's really just a display error really.
    Like i said the only thing that is really wrong is cosmetic, the pictures show a spare case and the device itself. It is an AWESOME PASSTHROUGH!

Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 31-10-13 at 12:35 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Kewl. Well, its definitely not something I need, so in order to obtain it, I would be preferable to a trade of sorts ? I have a Myth Fab mech pipe (had it custom made) here in THIS thread that I would straight swap (I will throw in a bottle of top shelf juice) - Other wise the only stuff I could offer for a trade would be Mech mods, cheap attys (IGO drippers and an RSST), juice + cash your way.

Let me know if a trade interests you, I might pass on it otherwise.

AVF Regular
    i am really wanting to sell as it is going towards funds for another mod. I will keep you in mind though. Sorry mate

No Worries!

AVF Regular
    bump

AVF Regular
    Hey MMM, the darwin still for sale?

AVF Regular
    sure is

AVF Regular
    I'll take the Eveon if it's still available

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast