Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: FS Qld as new Juggernaut

All out of batteries

FS Qld as new Juggernaut

Evening all - selling my as new Juggernaut s/n 385. Price is $340 including paypal fees and express post.

DSCN0211 (Large) (Small).JPG
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    Interested. May I ask why you're selling? Any issues with it?
    Last edited by unik; 30-10-13 at 08:08 PM.

All out of batteries
    None at all - just not getting used due to too many others

Quote Originally Posted by unik View Post
    Interested. May I ask why you're selling? Any issues with it?
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    I'm keen but just bought an ikarus and 9 prometheus in the past two days. $330 and I'll PP now? Back to Aus AVF member if I let it go in sale or trade for less than that.

AVF Regular
    Scratch that I'll give you $340 sorry for being a tight ass haha.
    Captain and Fatman like this.

All out of batteries
    ok no probs unik - pm me your postage details and I'll reply with paypal info.
    cheers
    Tony

AVF Regular
    Paid thanks targaboy

All out of batteries
    Sold to unik - thanks.

AVF Regular
    Got it after all Unik
    unik likes this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    Haha yep got a bit lucky being sick and rather than paying attention in class was on avf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast