Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTB Decent V/V

WTB Decent V/V

Hi all,

Just started vaping less than a week ago. I recently created a thread to ask questions about vaping and was recommended to try VV battery and vivinova setup, I bought the vivinova but not the VV battery yet.

So if you guys have any decent VV battery that you're not using anymore, I am willing to buy it.
    By decent, I am hoping to keep using it in the long run, so something like Innokin MVP and the likes (you guys know better) might be ideal?

Cheers.

I am also open to other decent-ish VV mod, Sigelei ZMAX, iTaste SVD, etc.
    Cheers

AVF Regular
    Want a good vv mod that will last forever? Get a provari. A mate of mine might have one for sale.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Provari for the long haul for sure, Vamo for the cheaper and not so lifetime guarantee haul
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

How much is he selling it for?
    I have just started vaping last friday and still does not know much about it, don't want to spend too much and regret it later.
    But surely I am not going to lowball a good setup for ridiculous price.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Provari for the long haul for sure, Vamo for the cheaper and not so lifetime guarantee haul
    If I read correctly most people ditch VV/VW after they have reasonable amount of knowledge to build their own tank (RBA?) and use a mech mods instead.
    Is that true?

*Sorry to post a question here in trading subforums, please delete if it's inappropriate*

I've been looking into the same thing. From what i've read and the review the Zmax, Smoktech SID and the vamo are pretty good bang for buck. Obvioiusly quality will not be as good as provari and the like but many, many vapers have used them. They can all be bought for under $50 if you're not advese to buying internaltionally.
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    If I read correctly most people ditch VV/VW after they have reasonable amount of knowledge to build their own tank (RBA?) and use a mech mods instead.
    Is that true?

*Sorry to post a question here in trading subforums, please delete if it's inappropriate*
    i'll ask him for the price.

AVF Regular
    I have Sigelei ZMAX, Smok ZMAX, iTaste SVD, Vamo 3x 2, Vamo 3, MVP, vv gripper. plus a few others.
    The vamo's I had were the either brass, or SS, they are really heavy and solid, the link I provided above is a new light version of V2, I really liked the Vamo other than the weight.
    The Sigelei Zmax I had a lot of misfires with.
    The Smok Zmax is very nice, just that the black chrome wears off really easy, but The way it wears off it makes it look like the 1980's acid wash black jeans So its actually looks better, lol
    The ITaste SVD I didn't like the firebutton location, it was easily mistaken for up and down voltage.
    The vv gripper is great, but I left the clearo on it and put it in my pocket, when I took it out, the 510 adapter was really loose. Its very cheaply made but great functioning, would last a long time if it was properly taken care of.
    The MVP V1 is only vv not vw, v2 has both options. The MVP is solid, you can charge you phone off it, one charge and it last well over 1 day of heavy vaping.
    Jeff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast