Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: MVP v2

AVF Regular

MVP v2

Regretful sale as I thought I'd like this I just don't like the button ,,it's appt the new upgrade but not for me not getting used I like my clicky buttons ,,had it for 2 weeks used it a couple of times ,I'm asking 70 with postage including comes in box with manual and power lead I'm loosing on this ,,,brand new condition black grain colour

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Livkat View Post
    Regretful sale as I thought I'd like this I just don't like the button ,,it's appt the new upgrade but not for me not getting used I like my clicky buttons ,,had it for 2 weeks used it a couple of times ,I'm asking 70 with postage including comes in box with manual and power lead I'm loosing on this ,,,brand new condition black grain colour
    Checked details it's actually colour called black carbon fiber but looks black wood grain to me

AVF Regular
    I dont like my mvp 2 button either, id just solved the button problem with the v1 by sticking gems on it. (Crisscross's idea)

I think FT have them brand new at about $48 so realistically youre going to have to match that - someone could get a brand new one speedposted from FT for $70. Maybe you could include some doublers or something to sweeten the deal?

Me and Crisscross have the same mvp problems, she's given hers away and im still working on learning to accept mine. But we feel your pain Liv!!! You are not alone!!!
    Livkat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Check out the WTB VV by gerzzzzz. If you live in Melbs they'll probs pick it up from you today.
    fifthflo and Livkat like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

^ thanks ssstahly.

OP, PM Sent.
    Livkat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys waking up lol yea I know but it is untouched pretty much and mint .. I paid 80 for it so I figured I can include some juice good idea ! What's the WTB vv? X

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Livkat View Post
    Thanks guys waking up lol yea I know but it is untouched pretty much and mint .. I paid 80 for it so I figured I can include some juice good idea ! What's the WTB vv? X
    Check your pm's. It was a 'wanted to buy' from gerzzzzz. The post above yours
    Livkat likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Ok I never have taken this device out of house it's not brand new as I've opened it and used it for about 30 mins all up ,but to me it's new ,I could add it to my collection just to say I have a MVP ,but adding in a 60 ml plume rooms vanilla caramel frappacino or another juice to your taste ,,I really wish they incorporated the itaste v3 button or something a little more clicky ,I'm too weak to fire this one

Hi, should you not be able to work something out with gerzzzzz I'll take it.
    Livkat likes this.

Retired Account
    It's a real shame that they decided to do that to the button. Unless they change it back, I won't be getting a new one. I have four of the older ones, and love them to bits. They have been my favourite for the last few months now. I don't know why people have to change something which isn't broken
    GLWS, Livkat!
    Livkat likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast