AVF Regular

wanted. sample juice

Im looking to try juices.

Especially nicoticket juices. (Before I put an order in)

And other reasonably priced suppliers, like mbv etc. Or aussie juices
    (Would love a ml or 2 of bobas for a treat, even tho it will prob be out of my budget)

I have vapeking royal blend, lemon merengue pie, indigo ry , some diy flavor mixes and about 12 different yaeliq juices we can swap samples with.

thanks

AVF Regular
    Got half a litre of my trusty Hangsen Choc/Caramel/Peanut Butter that just arrived. It's not sweet, more of a rich peanut shelly vape. Comes in 50ml bottles that cost me $6.50 each. You're welcome to one if you like

AVF Regular
    oh sweet so its open trading for premixed again?

when did these new rules apply?

AVF Regular
    Who said they are premixed?

not a fan of choc peanut larry, thanks tho

AVF Regular
    pull the other one oznewbie.

Youve advertised products that you possess that contain nic, because you havent specified otherwise. If it was legitimate you would be calling them doublers/triplers/concentrates. But you're playing in a grey area that was pretty black and white a couple of weeks ago, and i havent seen anyone else flout the rule like this - im hardly policing the fs section.

WTB: samples of no nic juices. see, much better.

AVF Regular
    Well you can get mbv, nicoticket in ready to vape. No nic. And not doublers....?

there has been no rules broken here.

dont know your problem filth, take it elsewhere tho

AVF Regular
    Excuse me oznewbie but ill take my 'problems' where I like, this thread attracted my attention because I have plenty of no nic samples, however I think the OP is a bit misleading and jat made it pretty damn clear what cant be traded on the forum. Have a look at the last 2 weeks in this section and see how many people have been advertising juices. Noone else is being as clueless or downright disrespectful as you have, given the time youve spent here.

Im sure if im in the wrong, a mod will come along to tell me off, but I think you should have specified you are looking for no nic samples or simply said that youre after something forum rules dont permit, and to please pm so that further communication can be arranged off forum ie on your personal email or facebook, phone numbers, whatever.

Basically stop acting like a bottom feeder. Its okay for a while when youre recouping outlay for hardware and nic, but youre seriously conducting yourself as a bit of a scrooge.

AVF Regular
    Ok

didnt think I was breaking rules, sorry filth

AVF Regular
    naughty naughty

So for the sake of other newbies, do rules permit a new thread asking for PMs? Personally I have some US juices that didn't work for me and I have no idea how to pass them along without infringing the rules. Also, searches reveal a lot of juice threads from the past. Sorry for minor hijack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk