Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTS - AC9 v1.2 Melbourne, Victoria

WTS - AC9 v1.2 Melbourne, Victoria

Have had it for ~2 months, have tried to get a decent build out of it with mesh, ss rope, ekowool. Not up to my personal standards so I'm letting it go. Bought from Fudgeball on this forum, she changed the positive post capture plastic bit at the 510 connection to prevent leaking, which is does, you can watch her review on it to see if I missed anything, HERE.

Looking for $75 + your postage option, will throw in 3 pre-cut 2mm 7x7 Stainless Steel Wire Rope and a piece of #325 Stainless Steel Mesh ROUGHLY 30cmx20cm, can not for the life of me find a ruler. If you're in like a 5km radius of Fawkner I can drop it off for you or if you feel like it you can pick up.

Hey Meeuwsy, I'll take this off your hands, or I can set it up for you, so you can appreciate what a good atty they are, your choice, I'm in Mill Park!
    Gresh11 and Meeuwsy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dvietrod View Post
    Hey Meeuwsy, I'll take this off your hands, or I can set it up for you, so you can appreciate what a good atty they are, your choice, I'm in Mill Park!
    I would love for you to set it up for me haha, but then the coil/mesh would die out in like 4 months, if I feel like I need to take another stab at RBAs I'll probably go for an RSST.
    Hmm Mill Park hey? That's a bit past Thomastown right? Damn.. I'm like at the edge of Fawkner right next to Coburg, that's like a 1 hour drive through the freeway, think I'll opt for the postage option I'll shoot you a PM for my paypal address.

Oh wait, just want to make sure you're fine with the price, I just had a look through the AusPost site and apparently they raised the Parcel Post bag prices? o_o I swear they were around $6.50 like last month, looks like they raised it to $8.25. So I'll just run it by you.

$75 for the AC9
    $8.25 for Parcel Post / $10.55 for Express Post
    an 4%(?) for PayPal fee, which is like ~$3

AVF Regular
    Awesome offer there Rod!! I feel bad for Meeuwsy too. Such a shame he hasn't caught the RBA bug. I was nearly gonna beg him to reconsider a couple of hours ago, but I imagined he'd made up his mind. Nice one anyway!!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeuwsy View Post
    I would love for you to set it up for me haha, but then the coil/mesh would die out in like 4 months, if I feel like I need to take another stab at RBAs I'll probably go for an RSST.
    Hmm Mill Park hey? That's a bit past Thomastown right? Damn.. I'm like at the edge of Fawkner right next to Coburg, that's like a 1 hour drive through the freeway, think I'll opt for the postage option I'll shoot you a PM for my paypal address.

Oh wait, just want to make sure you're fine with the price, I just had a look through the AusPost site and apparently they raised the Parcel Post bag prices? o_o I swear they were around $6.50 like last month, looks like they raised it to $8.25. So I'll just run it by you.

$75 for the AC9
    Your mad Meeuwsy. Take Rod up on his offer!!!! Mill park is only 25, 30 minutes away from you. Go and get a lesson from the master. All it will take, is watching it being done in front of you. Sorry to see you have had such an iffy time of it. RBAs ROCK!!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

$75 for the AC9
    Fawkner and Coburg are my old stomping grounds, grew up in that area a loooong time ago, gotta be no more than 10 ~ 15 minutes down the road for me!
    I got your PM and if Okay I can pick up from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gresh11 View Post
    Your mad Meeuwsy. Take Rod up on his offer!!!! Mill park is only 25, 30 minutes away from you. Go and get a lesson from the master. All it will take, is watching it being done in front of you. Sorry to see you have had such an iffy time of it. RBAs ROCK!!!!

Haha, guess after using RDAs for a month RBAs just don't hold up to it's smaller, tankless cousin. But having a $100+ RBA and not being able to get something out of it, figured I was wasting my time, probably pick up an RSST or something for when and if I suddenly crave some hotspot fixing.
    Gresh11 likes this.

Fawkner and Coburg are my old stomping grounds, grew up in that area a loooong time ago, gotta be no more than 10 ~ 15 minutes down the road for me!
    I got your PM and if Okay I can pick up from you.

o_o 10-15 minutes? Wow.. you hoon.. LOL but it's probably true I only gauge it by how long I usually get home after school which is like 3.30-4pm and the freeway is pretty packed and takes me like 15 minutes already just to get from the Plenty Road exit to the Sydney Road exit. Then I need to travel down Sydney road which is SUPPOSE to be 70km/h but all the people speeding get bottle necked at Coburg where it drops from like 60-70km/h to 40.

Hoon hell yeah, I'm 67 now and it never quite goes away whenever someone shoots past, instead of thinking bloody idiot, I always think to myself, Yeah that was me a few years back.
    Really, the only thing that has changed dramatically are my reaction times

AVF Regular
    Haha, guess after using RDAs for a month RBAs just don't hold up to it's smaller, tankless cousin. But having a $100+ RBA and not being able to get something out of it, figured I was wasting my time, probably pick up an RSST or something for when and if I suddenly crave some hotspot fixing.
    I know where your coming from mate, I was just lucky that I fell for RBAs before RDAs and contact coils. They are so damn easy!! I have a lot of variety in my collection and like different aspects of each mod. Still missing a kayfun so thats pretty much what I will hunt down next. Hopefully I will be able to stabilise and tweak the living be-jeezes out of what I have, for a breather of spending cash, which I don't have!!! Anyways happy days with your RDAs!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast