AVF Regular

Cool wtt: protank and igo-L.

Hi guys, i want to trade a protank1 and Igo-L Both used but in great condition. Im Looking for any decent dripping atty out there. The Igo's beeen drilled out to 1.5mm airhole and has good draw on it. The Protank is standard. Pics will follow. Just want to see if anyones interested.
    Cheers!

AVF Regular
    There ya go if anyones interested
    20131106_103852.jpg

AVF Regular
    not trying to be rude, but unless you are trading this in sydney, if you and the other person paying postage costs for these, you might as well just buy a dripper brand new from fasttech.

Here's a decent cheap clone of the trident. I have the real trident and use it daily so no complains.
    $16.35 Trident Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    not trying to be rude, but unless you are trading this in sydney, if you and the other person paying postage costs for these, you might as well just buy a dripper brand new from fasttech.

Here's a decent cheap clone of the trident. I have the real trident and use it daily so no complains.
    $16.35 Trident Stainless Steel Rebuildable Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Yea ive got a whole lot of stuff from Fasttech and the trident is in my wishlist there. Im just sick of the wait times, im a bit over them at the moment. Ive got like 3 orders pending and ive been waiting for the last one for nearly 4 weeks. I wanted to get rid of these tanks anyway as i have three protanks and it would only be a couple of days wait on shipping.

AVF Regular
    just buy an IGO-W
    Pretty much identical to a nimbus
    I have both