AVF Regular

(FS/FT) (melb) MVP 2.0

Hey

Bought an extra for a friend, shes now using my v2.0 ive reverted to my v1 so I have a spare. I dont like the new one, im stuck in my ways with my v1.

Its silver, comes with iclear 16s, beauty ring yadda yadda still in box.

I paid like $48 USD for it plus speedpost shipping @ $23 USD. Happy to express post it anywhere for $65 AUD. Will include a couple of samples of aus juices (vk and jw)

So basically you get it about $15 more and god knows how many weeks earlier than you would from FT - id say at least 3.

Open to hardware trades - no juices though thanks.
    Last edited by fifthflo; 13-11-13 at 04:47 AM. Reason: major mathematical error duh

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Will trade my MVP 1 for your MVP 2?
    Contact me on Facebook if I do not respond in my inbox

Joye 510, Joye eGo, Go-Go, Provari, SS GGTS #1130 <3, Apex Alpha, Caravela clone, Silver Bullet, Joye eGo Twist, Sigelei #8, Vision Spinner, Nemesis, Evic VTC Mini, Evic Primo

AVF Regular
    can i pick it up for $50?

AVF Regular
    No dont want to swap thank you very happy with my v1!!!

the vaporizer, make it $60 and ill chuck you some wonderful juice that we can discuss in PM because its flirting with forum rules talking about it here.....pm me if youre interested. im home after 630 tonight near box hill.

AVF Regular
    bump going to the post office today......

Ahh poopie.. would've loved a passthrough style mod for in the car (need to look up if thats safe) but no money and looks like I missed out by like half a week haha.

AVF Regular
    oh how pathetic, why dont you do as i do and say what you really think, idiot?

cos i can easily say: you thought you were being a funny pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple outing me about my job and making fun of it, when the joke was on you because everyone already knows about my choice of industry and theyve no problem with it and so they shouldnt. im not hurting anyone. not only did you out me, you did it on a thread i created to try and give back to the community and you questioned the legitimacy of that very intention.

so, whats your problem meeuuwsy? this is not about the mvp 2.0 this is about you calling me into a thread for a second time when ive tried to resolve it in semi-private. youre acting like a fairy. grow some balls mate.

AVF Regular
    awkward!

10 char

AVF Regular
    not at all the vaporizer, if you feel awkward then its odd to post. meeuwsy has decided after posting here first that hed rather sort this out via visitor message, feel free to watch, im not charging!!!