FS S.A Zapper v1

I built my own version with much higher volts to make strong silver welds using really thick silver wire on really thick wire Kanthal A1 22,24,26 and 0.8 ribbon so this is up for sale.

This is not its typical use for the average person who will not use silver wire that thick and require the higher voltages to bond it.

All other thinner wire like your 28,30,32,33.5 etc all bond fine to silver, pure nickel and nichrome without issue with the device.

Comes with 2 x AA rechargeable li-ion (new, I bought a few never put these in) that will charge in most of your typical e-cig chargers (nitecore, soshine, efest).

Not those 2 plug in your wall fasttech cheap chargers though or trustfire. Something that has auto sensing of the correct charging current and voltage.

To be clear I'm not responsible if you use it in your charger and it goes pop (standard disclaimer, I don't see this ever happening). I'm also not responsible if you shock yourself while using the Zapper, rubber on the alligator clips are for a reason, suggest wearing rubber or leather gloves if you're worried.

However the discharge from this won't do any real damage to you were you to be silly and grip it. It will hurt like hell but that's all lol.

Condition, great. No marks on it besides the base (normal for any plexi base that is moved) , clips are like new and so on.

Cost new RRP is 32 pounds excluding shipping.

Price $45 AUD (PP included) + shipping as it is used.

I've had it for a few months, Probably used it to make a few wires a week (if that) as my non resistance wires are often reused in the same device once made with new wick and a dry burn.

Pictures on request. It looks like the website though.

More info here Zapper

I'll take it Soth, PM me your details

Quote Originally Posted by phamthau View Post
    I'll take it Soth, PM me your details
    Pm sent mate

Hi Soth, will sent you the payment & details when back home tonight

Payment sent.

payment confirmed mate,

This will ship today, I will pm you a tracking number