Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Coupon codes for 50% on all e-cigs

Coupon codes for 50% on all e-cigs

E18PWUM8Q0EE
    Expiry date : Nov 12 2013

Hi guys, we give you 1 year warranty, if you dislike the things, just don't have to buy it. No-one is scamming. if you are not happy, then don't buy.

There are always costs of operating business that is involved. Prices in business are always obvious as the expenses you have to pay.

It's pretty sad to see the world with full of people who are ready to call a boy a 'dikk', or a girl a 'slut' before they really meet the girl. or call you a scammer before they they ever do any business with you.
    Last edited by NancyFox; 12-11-13 at 02:43 AM.

AVF Regular
    $90 for a $10 510 battery.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You should also be glad of the pineapple filter.

Beginning to think we need a sticky that names and shames ripoff merchants like this.

*disgusted*
    GirlyPantz, spud and lilym like this.

Scam!!!!!!!!!!
    spud likes this.
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions

Hi NancyFox,
    Firstly u r in the wrong section, u should b posting in the vendor general section.
    Secondly a hello would have been nice considering this is ur first post to promote ur business.
    Thirdly with those prices even at 50% off, u r astoundingly expensive, there is more bang for our buck elsewhere.
    Finally u r an Australian business, y r u selling nicotine eliquids? The retail sale of nicotine in Australia is illegal
    GirlyPantz, Polo89, spud and 1 others like this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

NancyFox is actually a guy. His name is (*removed*) and his ABN was cancelled in September. I fear the business is not legit and is nothing but a scam.

Mods I motion for a deletion and a ban.

EDIT: I removed the name at the request of the OP to give them a chance to redeem themselves and follow forum rules.
    Last edited by Hani; 12-11-13 at 02:09 AM.

And nancy has gone, I was tryin to play nice to get some answers, oh well.

It's a real shame that there r people out there looking to profit and take advantage of people wanting to improve their health. It's bad enough we have to deal with the anti ecig crew , we also have people flouting the law and ripping people off with no shame.
    GirlyPantz and spud like this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    Vaping and Loving it

I've put my investigators cap on and did some research into the website business and the guy who set it up. It appears that he has tried several poor business attempts in the past (probably other scam attempts too) and is quite sloppy as his footrpint is all over the net.

I won't publish any more info on here but if you want to see more just start by doing a whois on the website and go from there.
    GirlyPantz, spud and lilym like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    $90 for a $10 510 battery.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You should also be glad of the pineapple filter.

Beginning to think we need a sticky that names and shames ripoff merchants like this.

*disgusted*
    Disgusted doesn't go far enough Nakor, $49 for a usb charger you can buy for $2 anywhere else. I would leave the thread as a warning and remove the link if I was a mod here. (not trying to tell any mod how to do their job BTW, just my opinion), Where are you Mrs G, we got a job for you

This person is a criminal.
    GirlyPantz, essiemessy and lilym like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Disgusted doesn't go far enough Nakor, $49 for a usb charger you can buy for $2 anywhere else. I would leave the thread as a warning and remove the link if I was a mod here. (not trying to tell any mod how to do their job BTW, just my opinion), Where are you Mrs G, we got a job for you

This person is a criminal.
    Wow didn't even notice that, was too busy gobsmacked at the luxury kit at $399
    GirlyPantz and spud like this.
    Vaping and Loving it

I know someone who purchased one of their kits for $180 at a shopping centre stand. I didn't tell them they got ripped off because I didn't want to make them feel like idiots.

I just suggested they contact a local vendor for supplies instead :P
    GirlyPantz, margyb and spud like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast