Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: [****CLOSED***] FT | Sydney | M1 Juggernaut #385

AVF Regular

[****CLOSED***] FT | Sydney | M1 Juggernaut #385

I have two now so serial number 385 is going back to someone in Australia if wanted. Condition is as new. I bought this 2 weeks ago from targaboy for $340 including paypal fees and express post.

Attys, mechs, DNA20s or hybrids - open to all higher end trades and cash can go either way.

Last edited by Fatman; 13-11-13 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Closing thread

AVF Regular
    Hi Unik, awesome AVF spirit here. Good on on you for offering this as a trade. I am sure you will get a few nice offers here and hope something comes up that you don't even have to think about before diving in with a gimme, gimme, gimme!! I am very impressed that you have managed to nab two of these very popular devices, well done!! I would also like to say that I admire your hectic schedule of organising co-ops. I am always keen to see what you are onto. Vaping is not a hobby but a lifestyle!!!

I have a trade option for your consideration. Please take as long as you wish to mull this over!! I have a Black Rhino #133 which I purchased from chematty on the 24/10/13 on this forum. It arrived in brand new condition and remains so. I have tested it only. I am not a photographers arse-hole and don't have a camera so here is a link to chemattys for sale thread: FS - WA - Mods for sale

I would like to offer you a payment of $40 + paypal fees so that the trade is of equal monetary value. If I am lucky and you wish to proceed, and the Juggy does not blow me away, it shall stay in the AVF family. Thanks and good luck! I hope you find what you are looking for!!
    Cheers
    Gresham
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the kind words hmm tempting but not a huge fan of those but it's a good offer! Let me think about it?

AVF Regular
    Black Rhino was something that I had a bit of a drool over when they came out and stuck in my memory. I was stoked when it came out and jumped on it. Unfortunately its not for me and will be sold on or traded soonish. No need to think about it unik. If it doesn't reach out and grab you, then its not for you. I thought it was a long shot but I have nothing to lose by asking the question. Good luck, I will be watching this with interest. Thanks for the lightening quick reply and have a great week!! Vape hard bro!!!
    Stomp and unik like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Hey Unik.

Gresh is a great bloke and I'd hate to go up against him, but it's a juggy! Lol

How's about a NES DNA20 (#166 I think) which I bought for $160 off Glen on the forum. He had it for a couple of weeks and I've had it for about 6 weeks. I don't really want to get rid of it, but that's all I have to offer.
    Will also add $140 + postage and PP fees.

Fatman and oogy like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Edit: I am sort of interested, I'll have a look in to these.
    Last edited by unik; 13-11-13 at 09:12 AM.

That's a nice hybrid. Never seen one. Good luck unik.

Damn, looks like the no flipping rule is really catching on and drawing out the more sought after stuff.. Caravela and Juggernaut both popped up within like a week with decent pricings..

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by unik View Post
    Edit: I am sort of interested, I'll have a look in to these.
    How'd ya go mate?
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Sorry I almost forgot.. I'll pass but thank you for your offer

I'll make a list if there are no more offers then ask for this to be closed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast