Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTT: Nicoticket - CLS, CB and H1N1 for Batteries or Kanthal

WTT: Nicoticket - CLS, CB and H1N1 for Batteries or Kanthal

Have had them for nearly a week and after steeping I guess I'm not on the dessert/vanilla custard wagon that everyone else is on, H1N1 doesn't fancy me too much either, love their fruity flavours though. All bottles have less than 1.5mL taken out of them, were "born" on the 1st of November, so perfect steeping time accord to Kent's description.

I have;
    30mLs of Custard's Last Stand (50/50) $14.99 on the site
    15mLs of Créme Brûlée (50/50) $7.99 on the site
    15mLs of H1N1 (65/35) $7.99 on the site

Looking for some batteries or kanthal to trade for, looking for either;
    2 AW 18490s
    3 (or 4 if you're feeling generous ) Sony US18650VTC3s
    2 MNKEs
    or 2 100 feet spools of 28 gauge kanthal (Absolutely no way of measuring 200feet, even if I did I'm not going to waste my time. So I'm going to have to take your word for it )

Going from prices off of VapeKing/Fast Tech which seems to match up pretty well, especially when including exchange rate, but for the sake of it let's just say it's 1:1

Now for some pictures.. yay.. Unfortunately while being shipped, Gravity has a faulty cap and leaked a few drops which faded the labels (as you'll see below) so I had to replace them with homemade ones.

I'll probably be up to sell the lot for like $20 + your postage option if sadly no one wants to part with some batteries.

Damn, keep forgetting to add location in title.. Don't post much in for sale so I keep forgetting..

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    if no one wants to trade ill buy
    Meeuwsy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertop View Post
    if no one wants to trade ill buy
    We will see, I'll give it till maybe tomorrow morning.. But then it'll be Saturday haha, I'll probably drag it till Sunday since it's weekend if you don't mind.

Id buy them if you don't get any swaps, and i'm local if that helps.
    Meeuwsy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eatingSurreal View Post
    Id buy them if you don't get any swaps, and i'm local if that helps.
    Definitley helps that you're local but Silvertop came first and thus gets served first, and is considering on the trade. But if he drops out, it'll go to you unless the more preferred swap comes around.

Hmm.. you're the guy on Facebook that gets his Fast Tech stuff Express'd yeah? haha, sad that I can't get anymore Sonys in for cheapish.

lol small world, or small internet rather, I guess bubbles gave me up, only expressed because my previous order was stuck in the hk post abyss (still is btw) and I reaaaaly wanted a nemesis. Still cheap with paid shipping, I won't order from ft again without using speedpost, trust is lost.

No probs re: juice buy/swap, let me know.

AVF Regular
    I have 4 good Panasonic 18650s I can trade

I can trade you 2x brand new AW IMR 18490 if that's what you prefer.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by eatingSurreal View Post
    lol small world, or small internet rather, I guess bubbles gave me up, only expressed because my previous order was stuck in the hk post abyss (still is btw) and I reaaaaly wanted a nemesis. Still cheap with paid shipping, I won't order from ft again without using speedpost, trust is lost.

No probs re: juice buy/swap, let me know.

eh, nothing wrong with speed post just not use to paying $20 shipping yet from a company that used to be free.. But once you work it out.. For a pair of batteries its like $16 shipping and the batteries are like half price or possibly more and even if I added the $16 to the price of the batteries it'll still be cheaper that buying somewhere else and this time you'll get iy within a week.

Gerzzzz, that sounds great but unfortunately I finish today at 3 30, 4 ish don't know if the post office will still be open but I'll get back to you

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast