Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By kritikal
  • 1 Post By jorj
  • 2 Post By T7x

Thread: WTS Orion v2.1, JM16 #004 + Mini B

Smile WTS Orion v2.1, JM16 #004 + Mini B

WTS Orion v2.1
    Almost perfect condition. No Logo version.
    SS machine finish. Not shiny polished.
    Airhole virgin @ 1mm. Comes with 18650 tube like in photo.
    asking for USD220

JM16 #004 + Mini B (2 topcaps) + 2x18400 batts.
    No dents, no scratches, considered mint. Serial #004 on the JM16. Sorry left out the other topcap in the pic for the MiniB.
    asking for USD270

international express registered post incld paypal fees about USD20.

Deal with confidence

Last edited by jorj; 05-12-13 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Price bump
    Juggernaut | GP Lux 2.5 | Brass LE JM16 | Micro B | Bliss V2 | Monster Dripper | Orion v.21
    SOLD or TRADED. Ikarus v1 & v2 | Macaveli 350 | Orion v3 | Provari Mini | Cobra Mini | Steam Turbine | Bliss V3 Ti | Nimbus V3 | Brass Chi You | Brass Nemesis | Hellfire Mini | Mini B | Arrow
    SOLD / TRADED on AUSSIEVAPERS : Wizzard Apprentice 18350 | JM16 | Bagua | G-Bell Mini & Standard | Origins

AVF Regular

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

haha omg. why oh why!
    Juggernaut | GP Lux 2.5 | Brass LE JM16 | Micro B | Bliss V2 | Monster Dripper | Orion v.21
    SOLD or TRADED. Ikarus v1 & v2 | Macaveli 350 | Orion v3 | Provari Mini | Cobra Mini | Steam Turbine | Bliss V3 Ti | Nimbus V3 | Brass Chi You | Brass Nemesis | Hellfire Mini | Mini B | Arrow
    SOLD / TRADED on AUSSIEVAPERS : Wizzard Apprentice 18350 | JM16 | Bagua | G-Bell Mini & Standard | Origins

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Sooooooo umm when you do that thing with a coin and it comes down and lands with one side facing up... what's that action you are doing to the coin called again .?
    Do you know de way 👺

uh? Are those flipping prices?
    T7x likes this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jorj View Post
    uh? Are those flipping prices?
    That's the word flipping!
    Brand new orion, never been used, cheaper than this guy ( You Jorj, you... >:-) wants to sell his for; and I am sure you could find it even cheaper.
    Orion v2.1 - Orion $255 USD. Currently out of stock, CBF to find an in stock; the point is still relevant.
    JM16
    116.23 USD JM16
    +
    Mini B The machined version Mini-B Machined - Doc Dave - Rebuildables
    140 USD.
    So together JM16 MINI B combo = 256.23 USD,
    2 batteries = $16 together Efest 14500 IMR Battery
    = total less than $270 USD as the batteries are 8 AUD not USD.
    So even if the cop cap is the whopping $50 USD to cover the difference, all of this is BRAND new which this listing is not.
    I get it you would end up paying more in shipping from all the different sites, but you could probably bundle the batteries with the mod etc etc and I didn't even look for cheapest sellers I just looked for sellers.
    And this is all assuming that his items are not clones
    OH and thank you F5 thread.
    Currently JM16 = $120 USD. http://www.ultravaping.com/product-p...m16brushed.htm

Give flippers the flip.
    Last edited by T7x; 25-11-13 at 04:10 PM.
    BrianS and shapeshiffter like this.
    Do you know de way 👺

Ah.. thanks for the heads up T7x !!. Sorry i really havent been hands-on in the vaping market scene for the last 3-4 months so have no idea on the recent prices and availability. But feel free to discount my asking prices. I just remember paying much more but that's irrelevant as i just want to clear my collection. Sticking to just a few of my daily mods.

AVF Regular
    I'll buy your hf mini?

Sorry Unik, the hf mini is still my daily vape.

price update

Price bump!