Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: wtb: need some help

wtb: need some help

ok guys,
    feel free to call me a noob for thats what i am. I am seeing so many different setups all nice and shiny and so many different variants, can anyone reccomend a basic but nice setup like a kayfun lite with battery type idea complete so i dont have to get bits and pieces. i basically want a simple complete unit and of anyone is selling something similar let me know as the e-go and iclears aren't cutting it for me :-)

AVF Regular
    Kayfun lite & Nemesis with kick and 18350 combo

Best looking setup I reckon

you know anyone selling one?

AVF Regular
    To start with try ordering an aspire BDC clearo from one of the local vendors. I have a lot of high end gear and am very impressed with how these perform, even on ego batteries. Then get yourself a variable voltage/ variable wattage mod (also available locally) the Vamo or the Innokin MVP seem to be the weapons of choice these days and give you heaps of bang for buck.
    If you want to try rebuildables, the Kayfun lite (only avilable from overseas vendors) or the Russian 91% are really good starters for Silica rebuildables, or if you want to jumpin the deep end and try genesis atty's look for the RSST as a low cost starter.
    just some thoughts
    D1g
    avtek likes this.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

ok now im confused, want a simple step up from the ego-t using the iclears 16, went from reference points on the kaylite and the chi u, both look impressive and have good reviews. im in over my head it seems :-(

Super Moderator
    a innokin 134 or MVP both a great and easy to use (IMO) and they both come with iclears though I use protanks on mine. Don't worry about feeling that things are going over your head, it takes time you can both of what I recommended at fasttech (for the cheapest price, though fasttech is really slow, or you can get them here just look in the Aussie vendor thread, that's if your interested)
    D1git likes this.

It's a big step CT from disposible coils to RBAs. You have to make your own coils of course, something you haven't done yet.
    Maybe try a aspire mini mova BDC and see if you like them. Or get a BCC from kangertech and after a while, make your own coils for them as small steps?
    Or you could buy a mini dripper for your ego and practice coils for that, still using your ego.

It really isn't a small step/upgrade from and ego and an iclear to a mod and a kayfun. You probably can do it, not saying you can't, but most people have something in between and ease into it. It's not just the coils, but it's deciding on batteries, chargers, mods RBAs and RDAs. Then after you spnent all that time and money, you then need to spend hours on the topic of building coils...
    D1git likes this.

I would suggest vamo / innokin svd mvp / joy evic etc, combined with protank2 to begin with.
    You can rebuild the coil on these protanks, once you're confident, then you may want to invest deeper in higher end RBAs/RDAs.
    D1git likes this.

AVF Regular
    What sort of ego do you have? If you're using a basic ego, which is set at about 3.3 volts, maybe all you need is an upgrade to a 1300mah Vision Spinner or similar?

You should get a decent vape out of a spinner set at 4.8 volts and an iclear. If your ego is already variable voltage, it looks like you're looking for something that goes higher than 4.8volts, which would mean the MVP probably won't cut it either as it only goes up to 5volts. The ecig mod shop has a sale at the moment for a zmax mini for $69, plus they've got the extension tubes for about $7. They also sell batteries and chargers.

Good luck, I hope you find what you need to keep you off the smokes.
    Just get an EPM.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Mate i would suggest to get yourself a couple of good old carto tanks ,some pre slotted boge LR catros and like the others have mentioned a good VV/VW device.
    If your not to strapped for cash and want to make a great investment which will last you your vaping lifetime i would strongly recommend getting a provari some AW IMR batteries, and a good charger which all off our aussie vendors also stock. You just can't go wrong with a good old carto tank on a provari.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast