Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: WTB Bastos Wick S.A $5.00 meter

WTB Bastos Wick S.A $5.00 meter

WTB Bastos wick in 2mm and 3mm sizes,

RRP is 3.00AUD per meter, Would be willing to offer $5 per meter + paypal and shipping.

Would also be willing to send an equal amount of hollow/solid ekowool in 1.5/2mm/3mm (silica core, not cotton) on top of the $5.00 (like for like basis)

My dual coil iatty just wont work without it and as great as cotton (sterile and wick) is the iatty is very easy to run dry and burn!

If you have something similar you think fits the bill (not your normal silica please, i have 100 meters of that crap) either through your experience or that you want to part with I am open to ideas

Super Moderator
    I feel your pain. I put up a WTB about a week ago and nada Is vapersphere meant to be getting in back in stock at any time?
    soth likes this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    You guys aren't the only ones I'm wanting some to.
    I found some hear if ya willing to get it. Bastos Wick 2mm - SHMOvapes
    Last edited by Knoxie; 30-11-13 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    I feel your pain. I put up a WTB about a week ago and nada Is vapersphere meant to be getting in back in stock at any time?
    Unfortunately no, because it is only offered to vendors with a large hardware purchase and cannot be ordered on its own

As the Sioux has been heavily traded and sold on AVF anyone that wants one already has it.

Vapersphere also still has stock of immortalizers due to the clone.

So as there are unfortunately no new chef vapers products for ben to import and sell (besides an anodized sioux that nobody wants) he cannot get the wick

I sent an email to schmovapes in the U.K who also sell it and they said the same thing, no hardware, no wick

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxie View Post
    You guys aren't the only ones I'm wanting some to.
    I found some hear if ya willing to get it. Bastos Wick 2mm - SHMOvapes
    I considered this but once you add on VAT and royal mail shipping it ends up being very very expensive per meter!
    Last edited by soth; 30-11-13 at 09:29 PM.
    Duke916 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have around 900mm of 3mm bastos , I am interested in trying out a stainless steel rope wick so can swap you that for a small amount of rope if you have any soth.
    unik likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    I considered this but once you add on VAT and royal mail shipping it ends up being very very expensive per meter!
    That's pretty much the reason I haven't got some myself.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Maybe these people. Its a forum, but may be worth joining. The prices seem good, but I am guessing the free postage is just for Malaysia

VAPERSMALAYSIA.COM/LegadoTeh26 - Kedai Online Legadoteh26 | [WTS] Bastos Wick 3Mm (RM15)
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Quote Originally Posted by Duke916 View Post
    I have around 900mm of 3mm bastos , I am interested in trying out a stainless steel rope wick so can swap you that for a small amount of rope if you have any soth.
    Done!!!

Which size rope do you want, and what lengths,

I have 1.6mm, 2mm, 2.4mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.2mm in 7x7 and 7x19.

I tend to prefer the 1.6 and 2mm myself as the ramp up time increases for the thicker stuff, but completely up to you!

AVF Regular
    I will be guided by you on this soth I want it for a romuluz tank so what eversize you think will suit that tank best. Just a short length enough for say 2 wicks will do. Pm me you address and which shipping method you would prefer.
    vaping_gal likes this.

AVF Regular
    Not sure if this helps, but here's a pic I took of the wick and wire combos that I won from Steam-E-Cigs.

Rave is around ~1.75mm, a little thicker than Bastos ~1 .60mm. Although measuring silica is not an exact science. Could be the same silica for all I know, with the Rave just a little roughed up a bit. Looks like the two have a similar weave. Here's a quick snap.

Rave on top, Bastos on bottom.
    Last edited by luntingsir; 30-11-13 at 10:20 PM.
    Captain, unik and Duke916 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast